Do you think that I should take this Birkin?

hilwa

O.G.
Feb 28, 2009
Hey Ladies.
I really need you help deciding which one to buy. My dream bag is a BIRKIN 35 with GHW but do you think that I should take it in Togo or Clemence. And I'm really confused about the color. I find that the black one is the most classic one and I really want it but I find the blue jean really awsome as well as the gold.
My SA called me in february to tell me that my order was there: a birkin 35 in black togo with GHW and I went to see it but then I found it too confusing, so I left with nothing and now I regret it .Now I really need to make my mind.

What is the most classic color in your opinion?
Which color should I take?
Which kind of leather is a better choice: the togo or clemence?
What will you buy as your only birkin?

Well, you have still many questions you must find the answer to..! ;) I would browse through the reference threads and all those beautiful pictures to find THE bag YOU like the most.

I think the most classic colors are gold and black. There are many other great alternatives, I love etoupe, graphite, café and gris tourterelle too. Many women opt for orange, rouge H, rouge garrance or raisin. Personally I'm not a fan of blue jean, it doesn't look like "me".

You should take the color you like the most. If you want an easy go-with-everything-color black and etoupe are probably the winners.

Togo and clemence are quite similar, togo has smaller grains. Clemence bags get a bit more slouchy after a while. From these two I'd take togo as it's a safe choice.

Your last question is really difficult! Maybe it would be my black 35cm fjord Birkin with phw or my 35cm natural barenia Birkin with brushed phw.

Good luck with the search of your dream bag! :tup:

DiamondS gave very good advice. A look through the Reference Library should give you a good idea of what different size Birkins in different colors and leathers look like.
Good luck!

Hey Ladies.
I really need you help deciding which one to buy. My dream bag is a BIRKIN 35 with GHW but do you think that I should take it in Togo or Clemence. And I'm really confused about the color. I find that the black one is the most classic one and I really want it but I find the blue jean really awsome as well as the gold.
My SA called me in february to tell me that my order was there: a birkin 35 in black togo with GHW and I went to see it but then I found it too confusing, so I left with nothing and now I regret it .Now I really need to make my mind.

My most classic color is black (it used to be Rouge H)
You should take the color that makes the best combination with your hair.
The Togo for re-sale. Clemence for softness.
My only Birkin would be a black Matte croc with palladium.

Anything else you want to know, do not hesitate to ask.

What is the most classic color in your opinion? black with ghw
Which color should I take? whatever you love
Which kind of leather is a better choice: the togo or clemence? togo as it will keep its shape longer.
What will you buy as your only birkin? 35 black ghw (mine is in togo) or 30 fuschia croc phw...can't decide on just one!

black togo 35cm with brushed palladium HDW- this is my desert isle bag; I prefer palladium to gold as it looks a little fresher and not so formal. But you can't go wrong with either gold or palladium on black togo.

It really depends on your personality. I'm not a black bag person but a lot of people have been saying black togo with ghw. Black is also hard to find.

But if you don't like it then find something else. Other classic colors: Gold & Etoupe.

It also depends on how old you are. If you're younger, you'll be more drawn to colors. If older (for lack of a better term) you'll choose colors that are more practical.

as for me, my fist choices would be indigo, bleu abysse, rouge H or prune. that's because i already have an etoupe lindy 32, a gold kelly 32 & a prune evelyne (love prune).

good luck!

Imho, black.

To each its own. I feel that most neutrals in general would be a good first, simply because they go with so much! Also, it really depends on which colour sings to you, and looks best on you. For e.g. I like blue jean, but it doesn't love me back, and I only realised this when I put the colour against me and looked into the mirror for a feel. In addition, might wana have a think about what's in your wardrobe too, as well as how much you would want to use your birkin and for what occasions.

Between the two, I would go for togo as I prefer less slouchy.

Black 30 togo PHW. Perfect workhorse, goes with literally everything, and would last my lifetime.