Do you think i should sell it or keep it?

I wouldn't sell it but IMO If it's troubling you so much have the handles changed. In the past i replaced the handles of my MC speedy and i paid no more than a 100$USD. but that was 3 years ago. i don't know if the price of the replacement is increased.

I like a nice even golden patina, but the upper handles look much darker than the lower part on your bag. Personally I would try to clean it or sell it. Who cares if you have to buy a new bag every couple of years? Buying Louis Vuitton is so much fun! :biggrin:

thank you all, but if the handle replaced, that means it'll be uneven compare to the other leather parts that attached to the bag,isn't it? wouldn't it look funny to see the handle in white vachetta and the zipper part and other area in light brown color?:confused1:

if its only the dark patina thats bothering you, you should take it to a boutique and have the handles replaced. you can also have all of the vachetta replaced if the piping and tags bother you as well. i had a graffiti speedy's vachetta replaced and it turned out beautifully. here's a link to my results.