Do you take your Speedy traveling?

I see=)! Scotland is a really nice place, except the weather maybe, but I must confess that Sweden isn't much better atleast this time of year.
Glad you enjoyed London! Have you been somewhere else in Europe?
Cheers

^Varied_obsessions, LOL! I totally know what you mean...

I see=)! Scotland is a really nice place, except the weather maybe, but I must confess that Sweden isn't much better atleast this time of year.
Glad you enjoyed London! Have you been somewhere else in Europe?
Cheers

I've never been to Sweden, but I'd really like to go! I've also been to Ireland, Switzerland, France (only Paris, though), and Italy - Ireland and Venice are my absolute favorite places!
If you didn't guess it, I really love to travel! Last summer, I went to China and the summer before that, I went to the Galapagos Islands. However, I'm still on the lookout for the perfect travel bag...I have a feeling that the Monty might be it...:graucho:

I took my speedy all around DC (I went to college there) and have taken it on trips and it has been fine. Sometimes I like to take a longchamp or the botkier bianca just because I feel like it is a little more nondescript and less show-y..so I feel like less of a 'target' esp if I am traveling alone.

I think it's OK for traveling. I love that it's handheld and perfect in any weather but sometimes your hands need to be free and thats when it becomes a problem! Haha, but I don't care I still think it would make a great travel bag. :yes:

I would definitely take my Damier Speedy 30 traveling. It's very practical. I would also take my Petit Noe, though. I'd have to supplement them with my Longchamp tote for the plane, and probably fold my Longchamp tote inside just in case I needed to cover my LV, but I think it's a great idea.

I use my speedy 30 as a carry on bag to put my cosmetics, jewlery, and other items I do not want to check in. When I traveled last month, I went to baggage claim to pick up my duffle bag which I had checked in and it came out 1/2 unzipped!!!! Thank goodness I had placed a large calendar I purchsed on the very top so I did not lose anything but how that happened I have no idea!!! I was extremely alarmed as the zippper doesnt seem like it would come unzipped on its own (especially to the point where the bag is 1/2 open!!)