Do you still keep coming back to your speedy????

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
Just pondering over LV classics... I noticed that even if Im a huge fan of the latest trendiest LV purses that comes out every now and then I still keep coming back to my ever reliable classic speedy 35 in mono... I do not know why but... ok so like my galliera that's w/ me for a week now, I recently kept her for the mean time because of the vachetta issue( the brass hardware that holds the purse leaves off black marks) is it just me?? or there are other Tpf'ers here that has the same issues?? :crybaby:

YES! More so i keep coming back to my mini lin. I just love that it is a no worries bag. I' now thinking of getting it in the dune, currently have ebene.

yep, my Damier 25 is the bag I'll always come back to. Over the past 6 months, I developed quite a large collection, but then sold everything but a few pieces. My Damier Speedy 25 is my only LV bag left...although I'd like to eventually get a Cerises!

I am constantly going back to my Speedies. I can't help it! I love the damier Speedy whenever there's yucky weather outside and it's so easy to just throw everything in there! I'm loving my azur Speedy 'cause it feels like Spring and every now and then I pull out my mono Speedy just cause. Speedies are fabulous no matter what new bag I have. I will always be loyal to them! :yes:

This is why I haven't even strayed from Speedys much... I will have 5 Speedys soon! They just look great with everything, can look conservative or trendy, dressy or casual, and they will never go out of style.