Do you sometimes think it's too much ?

You are not alone! I'm a SAHM of three kids and my husband travels almost every week. The forums have been a godsend for me and allowed me to meet people and share interests that I would never have been able to do otherwise. I know I get carried away with it at times and I do try to balance it but over the past five years or so I've met some wonderful people and gained a great bag collection!

I remember when I first started lurking and I felt so shy about posting. But when I finally did, everyone was so welcoming with such great senses of humor, I felt fortunate to have met so many interesting and warm people. Now I actually find that I have things to say to specific pfers - and think of them when a bbag thought comes into my head - (more often that I care to admit!)

So even though I spend too much money and too much time here, I feel have gained friends !:flowers:

well, here i sit on the purse forum and its almost 1 in the morning... :love: i think of it as fairly harmless and adore this forum and feel like i have a whole new club of sisters and we understand each others' souls, although we have not met! so i don't feel embarrassed by telling you i have been known to sleep with a new bag when she first arrives, while hubby slumbers next to us LOL

PS: obsessed? yep, but its Coco Chanel's fault! (and Monsieur Vuitton's, and the Fendi sisters', and Mr. Gucci, and Mr. Balenciaga, as well as the Hermes horse's fault and that little hussy Chloe!!!!)

I remember when I first started lurking and I felt so shy about posting. But when I finally did, everyone was so welcoming with such great senses of humor, I felt fortunate to have met so many interesting and warm people. Now I actually find that I have things to say to specific pfers - and think of them when a bbag thought comes into my head - (more often that I care to admit!)

So even though I spend too much money and too much time here, I feel have gained friends !:flowers:

Very true, I think the B-bag crowd is a great crowd, I love to hang out here, but know that I need to balance things a little more, don't know how long hubby will cope with cold dinner ?:P

It's great to see that there are so many moms here in the beginning I thought the avareage age was 25 and felt a bit like a dinosor...(I'm now closer to 40 than to 30 :crybaby: )

No I should put into practice what I just said and prepare my oldest for school, and get the youngest...who will later sit on mommys lap looking at all those beautiful bags on the monitor.:yes:

I always figure it's better to be on TPF than to be shopping in the actual store!!! I get my eye-candy fix here for a lot less!! :lol: Seriously though, I think everyone deserves time for their own "thing" - and ours just happens to be bags!! I love that here on tPF we can share in eachothers' joy over purchases, help with finding certain bags, and comfort those who are having a "bag dilemma"...It's just quality time with my handbag lovin' gfs, so no guilt or shame in that!! ;)