Do you share bags with your family members?

I do not share but no one in my family has ever asked me to. I have three sisters, but none of them have any interest in bags. I am not sure how I would react if one of them did ask. Part of me would want to be nice, but I am extremely protective of my entire collection.

It's such a drag being an orphan and only child. I wish I had family to share bags/clothes with because it seems like such fun.

The only friend I was ever close enough to share clothes with was my high school best friend who was transgender (born male) - 8 inches taller than me and even when I was a size 7 she looked amazing in clothes that made me look frumpy!

Yes with my mom. But I have to keep reminding her to keep it clean. -_- I have seen her stuff her lipstick in there, and wads of tissues, loose change and even food wrapped in napkins. Ugh.

I would lend to family members, if they asked to borrow a bag, but they have different tastes than I do.
I don't offer because I see that they don't take care of their bags, and I baby mine so that they don't get scratched or stained.

Nope. I only have one brother and my Mom is often careless her things. I considered getting her a Hermes scarf for Christmas but as I watched her jam her Burberry scarf into her purse this past Sunday, I realized that it probably wasn't a good idea for her lifestyle and my sanity.

Plus my Mom is always spilling something in her purse i.e. fruit shakes, coconut water etc.

My best friend was going to a wedding and she had not bought a bag for the ceremony.
I told her she could borrow my Lady Dior but when she saw it, she simply refused....She was scared something might happen to it.
I would have been so happy to know my bag was flying to Australia with her...