Do you remember this OPTIC bag??? It's BACK!

i love the color. i would buy the umbrella. i haven't been to any outlets for about two weeks. wow i can't even believe it.

Ahh, the Optic Signature Suede Gallery Tote, released in the Winter of 2004!

Style #3682 retailed for $498, measured 15"L x 11"H x 4"W. It was produced in Pink Multi (as shown) and in Blue Multi, which was a blue, green, golden yellow & white combination. The tote was an ALL Suede body (including white suede) with white leather trim.

I am very finicky about my bags, but all of the white suede scared me, so I returned the Blue Multi that I'd purchased. After admiring it for 2 mos., I realized that I was afraid to carry it, but it was Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Your catalog, and most COACH catalogs have the year printed on the back cover. It is in very, very, very small print. For this catalog, it is located in the top right corner, on the back cover.

This tote was very artistically done with the suede pieces overlapping to create the optic look, Gorgeous! I totally understand, the one that got away! I still love this tote, and if it was available in other colors, with less white suede, I would definitely re-consider her...:tup:

I was watching the blue version on ebay just this week. It was one of the originals, from winter 04/spring 05 (the polka dot season) & the seller openly admitted that it was VERY hard to keep clean!!! That kind of scared me too! I remember it being in the boutiques & thinking it was a beauty, but decided against it then b/c of the white & suede.

This truly is 'the one tht got away'! Very unique... most of the bags in my collection have that "different than the norm" look, so this really appeals to me.
I hope you can find it, good luck!

Coachgrl, Thank you so much for the info! 4 years already! That was the same year as the polka dot bag and that was one bag that I let get away . Luckily it was brought bag to the outlets and I snapped that one up fast! I get so many compliments when I wear that bag!
This optic suede is pretty, but for me suede isn't practical.
It was nice to see it back tho!