Do you remember this OPTIC bag??? It's BACK!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
Does anybody else remember this bag from a few years ago??? It's in my catalog with the polka dot tote . Maybe somebody remembers the exact year it was introduced,Sorry I am terrible at remembering dates!
I always loved the colors on these totes but hesitated to buy one because of the suede.
Well , there it was sitting in the outlet today along with a matching wristlet and an umbrella.:drool: So cute and so colorful!
I got out my old catalog, and it was listed as OPTIC Sig suede gallery tote.
I remember seeing this color and the turquoise & lime green combo awhile ago on Ebay.
Wouldn't this be cute for Valentine's Day!:heart:
Just taking a walk down Coach Memory Lane!
IMG_0747.jpg

I didn't buy, just admired! I believe the SA said the tote was $3??.00 ish, well over 300.00 actually and that's when I stopped listening! I know the wristlet was $89.00 because another woman and myself picked it up and put it down again!

ETA ....Candace, I'm trying to get this to upload for you so you can share too in case you are at work, BUT so far it's not working.....

I didn't buy, just admired! I believe the SA said the tote was $3??.00 ish, well over 300.00 actually and that's when I stopped listening! I know the wristlet was $89.00 because another woman and myself picked it up and put it down again!

ETA ....Candace, I'm trying to get this to upload for you so you can share too in case you are at work, BUT so far it's not working.....

LOLOLOL!!!!

Thanks fluffy, you're such a sweetie! I remember seeing those bags at my outlet last weekend, they jumped out at me! WHOA! I don't think I would wear it but I saw one girl pick it up and she looked really cute with it on her arm :tup:

I think it's the color with those bags, but I was actually kind of shocked to see it back again. Maybe somebody can jump in here and remember the year this was first released!??
I wish they would bring back a few other bags from the past! Wouldn't that be nice!
You know , the one, that got away?!?!

tiki, the style # in the OLD catalog I have is 3682. I don't know if the outlet bag would be the same number or not????
There was also a wristlet $89.00 and umbrella $??
That was it.