do you prefer this Marc Jacobs bag or this Coach bag? r/o pic

I would say as far as the style goes, I'd go for the MJ, but I have to agree with some of the girls here and say you should check the authenticity of these bags. I'm definitely no expert, so don't quote me, but the MJ looks "blah" (not really familiar with the venetia exactly, but something about it looks eh to me). I definitley think the coach looks fake. The fabric seems cheaper looking than the fabric Coach uses, and the stitching on the handles looks poorly done. If you do decide to purchase either of these bags, I would recommend getting MANY more pics of these and posting them on the authenticate this thread for each brand.

I am a Coach Legacy leather fan, but I am glad I am not the first to say that the Coach bag is...ahem...not pretty. I don't think I care for the MJ either, but it is definately way better than the Coach.

no contest. the mj definitely. the coach bag looks awful. as for the venetia looking fake, it's impossible to tell without additional pictures. the color looks to be cherry blossom, but the picture quality is not very good. the lighting is poor and it's blurry. i wouldn't scream "fake!" just yet.

Like most people said..MARC JACOBS! My gut instinct about the coach is horrible fake. Not sure about the Marc Jacobs, although IMO, I would ask for lots of pics. Good Luck!