Do you pay taxes??

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Let say you live in Cali and called NY LV and ordered something through them, would you have to pay taxes? It's weird coz I ordered something from NY and they didn't charge me taxes yet when I ordered something from Vegas they charged me taxes even though it's being sent to Cali. What's the deal?

that is strange...i am just start building LV collection by ebate+Elux b/c there's no tax and rebates :smile: I would suggest this combo for anyone who want to purchase something classic, the only draw back is you don't get the credit of history in LV's data base

Lol..unless you live in TN or CA..then they get you by charging your state's sales tax. That's why I don't use elux unless they have something I'm dying to have right that second.

oh my! that's a big boooo~,:hrmm: perhaps the cyber monday/thursday from ******(8%) can help a little, it's normally 4% rebate, while you still pay the tax, but at least you get some rebates back. :flowers:

oh my! that's a big boooo~,:hrmm: perhaps the cyber monday/thursday from ******(8%) can help a little, it's normally 4% rebate, while you still pay the tax, but at least you get some rebates back. :flowers:

Really????? So if I purchased from elux on a Monday or Thursday, I will get 8% fatwallet rebate? How long is this 8% special going to continue until?

ooh... cyber monday and cyber thursday are special days that they announce in advance. It was only good for 8 hours. But you still get 4% cash back on regular days. :smile:

oops, sry i forgot to clearify the cyber mon/thur was a special promo, much like Black Friday(the time limited, big sale aft thanksgiving), you can find more info in Delas and Steal forum. It's normally 4% not 8%, but heck, i still take it and run! free s&h (which was super fast for me, w/n 3 days for me in TX) on Eluxury ends on 12-23 if i remember correctly. Do check out Deals and Steals forum for some good coupon codes, and i believe there should be one TPF who is official ****** PR(?)
good luck!