Do you own a Burberry Quilted jacket?

^that's the one I've had for 5 years and it's still in amazing shape!
I've worn the heck out of it because it's the perfect weight for the South.
I'm not kidding, I've totally WORN it, it should be falling apart but I just had it dry cleaned and it's like new again.
The indestructability of it is what convinced me to get another.

If I had to list an issue, i would have to saw the string around the buttons - loose, but that's just a matter of sewing - not a big problem, but other than that - yes, they do hold up nicely!!! I want a Navy blue one, one of these days...:yes:

Pwrvbiiv.jpg

Finally, I have photos -here is a photo of mine, i have had mine now for about 4 years and it has held up nicely!!!

Update: I just got mine delivered ^^ similar to this (knee-length) but a littel more shaped - and the 8 works! It looks beautiful! And I got it on-sale for a little over $300 - no sales tax! yay, something finally worked out!

I just got my first one over Christmas break! I think it's called "Ealand" since that is what is on the receipt, zip closure, a little bit over the hips, and belted. It also came with the other belt in the pic so that the belts can be switched around. I love it!!

Ignore pics of scarves. Those were bought during my spree too :Push:
1225_1-1.jpg

I love that coat - good taste is what you have Jen!

omg I looove mine. I got it for christmas 2 years ago.
mine is the newer brighter red..its such a delicious color. It's the perfect fall and spring jacket because its so lightweight! And i just love that I can dress it up or dress it down.

I dont know if I'll ever buy another one though. I think 2 for me, would be excessive just becuase I should invest more in thicker, warmer jacket.

Oh and did you know that they will replace the coat if the threading comes out? A friend of mine was wearing her old one at the Burberry in Somerset Mall (outside of Detroit) and the SA was so appaled that the threads were falling out that she she just gave my friend a new one! So should your Burberry ever start to look less than par, talk to your SA!

I love them and I want one sooo badly! I look every time I'm in the outlets but the ones I like either don't fit me or have belts, something that I don't like on a coat for some reason lol. Maybe one day...:smile:

I love everything about these jackets except the pockets :sad: !!! I don't like that you can't really put your hands into them without looking like a fool. I def walk around with my hands in my jacket pockets all the time, it's just how I'm comfortable.

I LOVE Burberry jackets!! :heart: I have way too many haha… quilted wise, I have a dark olive green one I got on sale, a pale metallic gold constance jacket that’s a bit longer it was sold out everywhere and hard to track down - but I found it at Bloomingdale's in westchester a while back!), and the new coral belted style that’s out in stores now. :smile: