Do you only buy LV?

I started buying LV about 10 years ago.... since that time I have slowly weeded out all of my other brands, not intentionally, but rather because nothing else makes my heart sing. OP, you have to do what is best for you ~ it really depends upon your lifestyle and what you will use the most. I never mind paying for something of quality that I will love and use. I admire some Chanel styles, for example, but there is a certain formality to their bags that does not suit my current lifestyle. Good luck with your choice ~ IMHO Empreinte Speedy is a great daily bag!

sold all my contemporary brand like coach and minkoff to fund my LV. i do have one gucci sukey and one balenciaga city but i don't think i would buy more. my love for LV is forever it seems. what keeps me coming back is the durability of the brand.

I don't have a hard and fast rule, but right now it's the only thing that's turning my head.

That said, I've bought out my whole wish list already this year, so may have to look elsewhere for a new thrill!!

All of my bags are LV with the exception of 1 Gucci and a Chanel WOC. I am adding a GST to my collection this week. I think you should reconsider selling yours...it's so beautiful. I believe in using my bags so I do believe that it has to be functional.

For the past 6 years or so I've been only buying Harvey's Seatbelt Bags. LOVE LOVE! Made in the USA and the best company. But in January I have boughten (2) LV bags and (2) wallets. I used to buy LV, Chanel, Celine, Dior like 8 years ago and stopped cold turkey. But the bug has bitten me again. I bought a Capucines in Milk and I'm in love. My next color will be the cherry red!!!!!