Do you only buy LV?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So it's come down to the wire for me to sell my Chanel GST and I was curious to know if you LV lovers only buy LV or do you also buy other brands for handbags and SLG's? I just feel like every other brand I've ever bought doesn't make my heart sing like LV does. Am I making a mistake by selling my GST to fund my Speedy Empreinte? Has anyone ever been in the same situation?

2. I buy LV and Chanel now, but I am open to other brands if I see something I like. I have a Burgundy GST XL that I sometimes use. My only complaint is the chain strap, but otherwise I like my bag. If you are not going to use your GST that much, then maybe you should get a bag that you will enjoy and use more. Good luck deciding :smile:

3. I used to but I've sold other brands. I can't seem to buy any other brands that cost a few hundred, I'd rather save a few hundred more and get an LV. They also don't wear as well I find. I did just buy my first Chanel, which I love! I'm more picky with those bc I could buy almost 4 lv bags for the price of 1 chanel. Hth

4. I like Vuitton and Burberry. I really haven't been able to spurge on Chanel. I also buy Coach to use more often (like for daily use going to work).

5. I love the Speedy Empreinte. I actually sold my Chanel WOC to fund for one. I think the Speedy is such a practical bag with all the options you could wear it. I don't think you are making a mistake. Just go for what you like. :smile:

6. I like what I like
    yes, I do have more lv's overall but that doesn't mean
    that if I see something I like premium brand or cheaper
    I won't get them :smile:

7. Thank goodness for the resale market because I usually end up selling my non-LV items within 6 months to a year. Gucci, Burberry, Coach, MK, eventually I'm like, meh, I'd rather use that $ towards LV.

I might keep my Gucci belt though, they are more understated than LV. My mom thought it was Guess! :faint:

8. Depends on the class of item - for travel items yes.

But I'm a shoe lover! I only have 6 pairs of LV shoes. I'd be poor and divorced if I only bought LV shoes. Plus I think most other high end shoes are better made. My LVs are pretty but they are not everyday shoes.

And I adore my chanel bags, shoes and accessories. I have one pair of LV sunnies but I prefer my Chanel and Gucci sunnies.

I would buy anything my heart desired.

9. Since getting into LV last May I've only had my eye on other LVs. I considered a Chanel WOC but the desire faded and I bought an LV. Hopefully I can get out of my box this summer for my Birthday Gift. Hoping my bag will be orange instead of brown. *fingers crossed* ...if not another brown bag ain't half bad. ;)

10. I buy Chanel and LV, I would only sell Chanel to buy more Chanel, gld

11. i only buy LV and Prada for rite now but that can change in the future for some reason i was never a fan of chanel

12. Yes, only LV for me.

13. I only buy 3 brands LV Chanel and Louboutin.. I'm VERY picky!!!!!

14. #14 Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    I buy LV but I sold some of them because I dont use them and will buy something I will get use out if instead of babying them but if I see anything cute/gorgeous of any other brand that is cheap I will buy it for sure. I just can't stick to one brand but that's just me.

15. #15 Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    I've sold and given away all my Coach except for one bag, just haven't gotten around to selling it. My collection is all LV right now but I am open to other brands. I like to know a little about the bags in a brand before making a purchase. I honestly don't know enough about the other brands that I like to buy one. Until I take the time to do a little homework, I'll be sticking with my LV. I'm also happier/comfortable with the size of my collection right now. I've bought a few small items (will reveal soon) but I'm not looking to add anymore bags anytime soon.

Other brands that I'd like to know a little more about and possibly buy: Gucci, Balenciaga, Chanel and Marc Jacobs