Do you NEED RM Rehab?! IF SO, please join RM Anonymous HERE

LOLs, Lynnia! You are too funny. Yes I have "blackouts" when my hand clicks "confirm order" on its own. Haute your gold Market Tote is da bomb. Please post some pics of it in the Market Tote thread:yes:

THis is good to know...I was going to PM you a little "tough love" if mom was on the floor!!!

It is addictive. I am determined to slow down though. Not just RM, all buying. I love clothes and shoes, and they never seem to be the inexpensive ones...so I am going to slow down. I keep telling myself there is no REASON to have more clothes/bags/shoes than can be worn by one woman. And I know I'm right, and then I shop again!!

Maybe we should all take up drinking??? Might slow us down...:idea:

Melissa Ann, you rock!!! I feel your pain but can't get down with the drinking. It would definately slow me down...right to knees hurling.
Besides, I cant afford to barf my in car or on my shoes--that's sooo not sexy!! And could lead to my relapse...

Okay, I definitely need RM rehab now!! My name is Jamie and in about 2 months, I have bought 5 RM bags:
1. Sunshine MAM (from online SS)
2. BBW MAB
3. Glazed Espresso Matinee
4. Night Steady
5. Tangerine MAB (which I just bought literally 30 seconds ago...)

I have to stop. I'm totally obsessed and I live on the RM forum just waiting for new deals and new information. I have got to take a HUGE deep breath and step back. So, I am most definitely banned for right now!! But I'm just scared that I'm going to start obsessing over a new color that I don't even really like all that much just so that I can buy a new bag. I definitely need intensive rehab!!

^i've never seen the sunshine MAM, do you have pics?

also, did you get your tangey MAB from lunaboston cause i saw it was on sale there :P

Nope, I currently don't have pics. But I did finally get ahold of a digital camera and so I am planning on taking some this weekend. I'll post the pics here and on a collection thread (I have 36 bags as of now, but I think that some of them need to be sold, even though I adore each and every one).

Yep, I got the tangerine MAB at LB. I gave into temptation because it went on sale and I don't exactly feel guilty about buying it; I just need to stop buying purses for right now.

Nope, I currently don't have pics. But I did finally get ahold of a digital camera and so I am planning on taking some this weekend. I'll post the pics here and on a collection thread (I have 36 bags as of now, but I think that some of them need to be sold, even though I adore each and every one).

Yep, I got the tangerine MAB at LB. I gave into temptation because it went on sale and I don't exactly feel guilty about buying it; I just need to stop buying purses for right now.

Oooo, I :heart: that tangy MAB! You can be sure that coming from LB it'll be flawless (they carefully inspect each bag). I have the tangy MAM, and if I were super rich I would have bought the MAB version, too. FYI: the bag softens up pretty quickly; at first the leather seems kinda heavy/thick. I was kinda bad today, too -- I bought a wine Nikki from LB (pre-sale; in 7/30ish). But at least I returned the persimmon Nikki I just bought...

I'm banned until the fall colors, and then I can only maybe get 1 bag!

oh wow!!! 36??? i can't wait to see your collection girl!!!

Yep, 36. I think that I've counted all of them. I'll know for sure when I take pics. But I've been collecting purses since I was 15, so, for over 10 years. I don't think that 36 is bad in 10 years since I've never sold a purse that I've bought. (See, I'm still trying to justify my ridiculously large collection, which is mostly Coach, but with some Dooney, LVs and RMs too.)

Oooo, I :heart: that tangy MAB! You can be sure that coming from LB it'll be flawless (they carefully inspect each bag). I have the tangy MAM, and if I were super rich I would have bought the MAB version, too. FYI: the bag softens up pretty quickly; at first the leather seems kinda heavy/thick. I was kinda bad today, too -- I bought a wine Nikki from LB (pre-sale; in 7/30ish). But at least I returned the persimmon Nikki I just bought...

I'm banned until the fall colors, and then I can only maybe get 1 bag!

Yeah, the tangy MAB was why I fell in love with RM in the first place. I love orange and especially orange handbags (I love the orange in the sunshine MAM and I have a LV mandarin epi petit noe). I'm not really worried about the weight of the bag because I have lots of Coach legacy bags and they all weigh a ton.

Don't worry about the wine nikki -- it was a simple exchange with the persimmon and the wine is such a gorgeous color that you will use forever! I actually like the deep red over the wine and that is my definite fall color that I am planning to get -- I'm just not sure in what bag yet.

We can be banned until fall together! :tup:

Hey gals!!

MY NAME IS DESI (not disclosing real name) and I AM AN RM ADDICT.... (so they say this is the first step to success overcoming your obsession).... :shame::sweatdrop:

OK so i will say i discovered RM in Feb 2008 and since then have acquired:

Tangerine MAB
Black/Red Matinee
Night/Gold Crackle MAB
WINE Matinee
Wine Nikki
White/Cream Dream Bag
Stone Nikki
Sunshine Nikki
Seafoam Mini Nikki
Emerald MAB
Ocean Nikki
White BW MAM
Evergreen Nikki
Fuschia Lex (in process of returning for an ocean lex)
Grape Croc MA clutch
Gold Kiss and Make Up
Lavender Blind Date Clutch

AND then i have already preordered:

Black stripe Cheri
Iris Henri
Concord Nikki
Scarlett Nikki
Light Grey Matinee
Navy Luxe Nolita
and a DUO

:shocked: wow!!! That is a lot of bags. I love RM but don't want too have too many bags of any designer. I like switching up my brands. I have 2 at the moment-my MAM blue stonewash and midnight/pewter matinee, and a wine nikki on preorder :yahoo:, and have had 2 that are selling :crybaby: