Do you Mulberry ladies...

^^ now a mcqueen scarf would be fab! I do love the skull one... probably would not wear it but would tie it round handbag (LOL - not sure if that is still the done thing to do but hey ho!)

Last edited:
^^ now a mcqueen scarf would be fab! I do love the skull one... probably would not wear it but would tie it round handbag (LOL - not sure if that is still the done thing to do but hey ho!)

I wear mine more than I thought I would. Whenever I'm going out for the evening and using my Poppy, I wear the McQueen scarf. Usually tied in a pussy bow at the side of my neck - it pretties it up a bit and plays down the skulls :tup:

Ooooh, I'd forgotten about silk scarves :rolleyes: I'm not crazy about the Mulberry designs really - and they're very expensive. I've really gotten into Missoni silk scarves and wear those quite a lot. And of course, the McQueen scarf I bought with the Jody clutch :tup:

The Missoni scarves are very reasonably priced compared to Mulberry - and they're much bigger, too :okay:

Ive got my eye on some of the wool Missoni scarves... would love one for the winter, but would prefer to pick 'irl' than from a website, just because theres a couple of different ones Im interested in, made from different materials. They have some fab colours though :tup::tup:

Ive got my eye on some of the wool Missoni scarves... would love one for the winter, but would prefer to pick 'irl' than from a website, just because theres a couple of different ones Im interested in, made from different materials. They have some fab colours though :tup::tup:

Ditto- might see if I can grab something in the Jan sale! I was trawling the internet last night but the scarf I really liked was over £200 and I just can't justify that!