Do you Mulberry ladies...

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
... have a Mulberry scarf for the winter? I am thinking of getting a new one, just don't know which one :smile:. I love the classic mulberry check scarf.

May 7, 2007
Unfortunately No I don't. I have loads of scarves but not a Mulberry one.

I'm hoping Flossie will take pity on me and let me have her LV Leopard one!!! (what do ya think Flossie!!??)

mulberrymania

May 20, 2007
I did a classic !! had one I was using for "stuffing" a bag for photos ..... guess what posted it . It was a cashmere one .

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
Scotland
Oh no MM - did you get it back?

I have this inability to use scarves. I always feel like i am being strangled.

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I bought a wool Mulberry scarf on eBay and it was so awful - ugly & itchy - I gave it to charity :rolleyes: I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of listing it on eBay only for the winner to be disappointed when it arrived :shrugs:

mulberrymania

May 20, 2007
No , I didn't get it back, my own fault .I do have a merino and cashmere one , check with the tree , but its not as nice as the one I posted !! Would suggest pure cashmere , that feels beautiful .

mooks

May 4, 2007
No I don't. I only have bags, thats what Mulberry is good at. I buy my clothes and things elsewhere.
I politely disagree, Mulberry clothes are beautiful......sadly though most of it is made in the Far East

They make the most phenomenal Italian made leather coats and jackets

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Haven't really looked at Mulberry scarfs. I love scarfs but tend to buy them elsewhere. Fat face mainly as I love the colours and don't mind if I lose them as they weren't expensive

alycat

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hampshire
No Mulberry scarf for me either (should that be 'neither'?)

Anyway, I can't believe your buyer didn't return your scarf MM - HOW MEAN :crybaby:

Feb 22, 2008
Amsterdam
I politely disagree, Mulberry clothes are beautiful......sadly though most of it is made in the Far East

They make the most phenomenal Italian made leather coats and jackets
Hi Mooks, hope I did not offend you! But being dutch and the only Mulberrystore in Amsterdam not selling Mulberry clothes (or shoes) the only possibility to buy a scarf or shoe from Mulberry is via the website, and I suppose that does not give the right 'feel'. I like to touch the things/clothes before I buy them and try them on, which just is not possible buying from the website.