Do you mix prints?

For instance, if you only have one of each, would you use the pirata wallet with an inferno pouch inside a paradiso bag? I would love to get one of those little pouches to put the little stuff like my makeup and hairbrush, etc., but I am thinking I might want to get it in a print I don't have. Is it done or is it a no-no?
I always mix it makes it fun to be able to have different prints to look at.

I may have to do that too my pirate caramella has been pending with pulse forever now and I called them yesterday to find out if I am still getting one and they said they don't think they will get any more that Lesportsac told them they were sold out . Pulse was supposed to call me back today but they never did.
Yeah, order one w/azalea...use the gretchen15 code to get 15% off and I'm sure you won't have to pay tax and they also have free shipping!! It's super!! I ordered mine yesterday and got it today...I had to pay tax b/c I'm in CA but it was worth it!! I think I'm ordering another one right now!! :graucho: I'm addicted!! I would've thought 4 sure you'd get yours from pulse..that's wacked....I'm glad I got my adios star zucca and I'm not still waiting 4 them. :shrugs:

yep i mix all the time

Usually one solid + one print (not just tokidoki...any brand)

so if i have a really colourful purse i use a solid wallet, vice versa

i don't think it really matters either way if you like the prints!

would've thought 4 sure you'd get yours from pulse..that's wacked....I'm glad I got my adios star zucca and I'm not still waiting 4 them. :shrugs:

It's weird because the Lesportsac website doesn't say they are sold out of the caramella. Maybe they limit pulse on how much they will sell them since they are a business.

Are you going to get another (pirate ) one to keep and one to use ? :graucho:

It's weird because the Lesportsac website doesn't say they are sold out of the caramella. Maybe they limit pulse on how much they will sell them since they are a business.

Are you going to get another (pirate ) one to keep and one to use ? :graucho:
I thought the same thing. When Pulse told me LeSportsac is sold out I went to the LeSportsac website and I saw that they're still selling the caramella there so I was confused. It must be that they limit them although that doesn't make any sense to me :confused1:

I'm thinking about ordering 1 more pirate one. My BF keeps telling me to take his (he likes to get the caramellas to keep his vitamins & supplements in for the day) but his is PERFECT...I think we should save that one. It hasn't been used yet and I think he's hiding it from me. :graucho: I might order one more and then that's it. Did you order one from azalea??

I thought the same thing. When Pulse told me LeSportsac is sold out I went to the LeSportsac website and I saw that they're still selling the caramella there so I was confused.

Probably there's a certain number the website gets, aside from what they have for retail stores. One of the stores here that sells tokidoki wasn't able to get much pirata...they told me it was pretty much sold out when they tried to order.

idk..even our lesportsac stores dont get much, it seemed like they were given a certain number amount on one shipment and thats it...so there wasnt that much choices for me as far as print placement to begin with lol...