Do you like Vernis Violette?

Do you like Vernis Violette?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like the small pieces too. Too pinky for my tastes in the larger pieces.

Same here. i love my cles, adds a pop of color. For bags though, i tend to like pomme and amarante more. i'm more of a "red" and "blue" person more than purple, as u can tell by my collection, lol (lots of pomme, amarante, cerises, red cherry blossoms). i like bluish colors also, but in vernis there is only very light blue and indigo, which is more grey than blue IMO. if LV ever comes out with a new vernis color in royal blue or turquoise or something, i will just go ahead and break my ban right then and there. lol

I couldn't agree more that Violette is the best in small doses! I got the Violet heart today (wanted the Pomme, which I also like in small doses) and I LOVE it! That being said, I couldn't even love the Violet in a bigger piece -- the French Purse -- even as a wallet, it was TOO purple (but a muted purple) and wasn't ME. If it were a more bright color, it would look good on bigger pieces. The heart and cles are perfect Violette sizes because as small accessories, the color is REALLY cute!

I wish it was a bit darker.
My son's girlfriend got the bigger cles and it is really cute though.
If LV made the violette in the regular cles, I'd definitely get it.

Well I haven't been able to see it IRL yet but from people's pics I really like it. :tup:
I Especially like it in small accessories such as wallets, hearts or agenda.

Yes!! I got the cosmetic case and heart in that color...
and eventually, I hope to get something in one of the shades of Epi. I LOVE purple, it's so pretty.
100_9838.jpg

And it looks SO nice on the Amarante:
100_9829.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour! Planning to pick up atleast an item from each purple family. I must admit only in the small accesory pieces. As for purses, I still prefer a more neutral tone to go with everything. As much as I love purple, I don't think spending 700.00+++ on a purse is practical.

I love purple - I am yet to see Violette in person but it looks gorgeous in photos. I already have a piece in the purple vernis that came out a few years back though so I'm not sure I'll buy another purple item, as much as I want the cosmetics pouch. I only like vernis for accesories, I find it too overwhelming on a bag.

Pomme was a winner because it's just such a perfect shade. I generally don't go for red but I have a Pomme pochette wallet because the colour was just so irresistable