Do you like Libris Stole?

Uh OH. . I am lemming for this in a big way!!! Love this color. :nuts:
must step away from the monitor NOW!!!!!

hanyeu, be careful. robee is going to sucker you into the EL before you know it. She managed to snag me into getting one. :biggrin:

the Emerald. It's truly emerald green in real life.
DSC00994.jpg

Thanks heaps Robee! u r an enabler!!
May I know what is this colour?
My friend told me the purple one looks really nice. have you seen this?

I saw from your 3 Elmo thread that you got a white one - is the texture of the white one different from these? I saw one grey one today, and it was thicker and crumped together easily...

Thanks heaps! U r such a sweetie!

you are most welcome, always willing to help fellow tpfers spend some monies hahahahaah

this is a brown, but the name is something else. this is a very easy colour way to wear. this is perfect with the new Tigre Royal GP bag. i hv a pic of the GP w shawl.

I can imagine how pretty it will be if the purple is royal purple.
are u able to take a pic of the grey one you tried?

the reveal thread EL double layered stole is the same material as the predecessor of this new libris stole, it's thinner, and the EL logo only appears on each ends. While for the new libris stole, it's like the confetti EL twilly, it's all over the stole, and it's not printed, it's weave in. very pretty.

Thanks heaps Robee! :urock:

I tried the light grey one at an H-store that I seldom go to, so I don't think I can take pix. but I think the light grey is something like the Gris T. I liked it, but it was very "static-ky", it kept sticking to my jacket and did not feel smooth...

Pardon my ignorance, from your pix, it seems the poitron Libris shole is thicker than your ciel one? Is your poitron one a doubled layer one, while your ciel is the New Libris stole? Also is the brown one a New Libris stole?

New Libris does come in a lot of great colours! Would really hope to see more :graucho: I am already in love with the Brown that you posted alongside Syma's blue one... Would love to continue to search for one that sings to me!! :nuts:

Thanks again!

you are most welcome, always willing to help fellow tpfers spend some monies hahahahaah

this is a brown, but the name is something else. this is a very easy colour way to wear. this is perfect with the new Tigre Royal GP bag. i hv a pic of the GP w shawl.

I can imagine how pretty it will be if the purple is royal purple.
are u able to take a pic of the grey one you tried?

the reveal thread EL double layered stole is the same material as the predecessor of this new libris stole, it's thinner, and the EL logo only appears on each ends. While for the new libris stole, it's like the confetti EL twilly, it's all over the stole, and it's not printed, it's weave in. very pretty.

siuman

all the three stoles i posted above is New Libris Stole, with EL all over the stole. And they are the same texture, 85pct cashmere and 15pct silk. The potiron might look thick due to the richness in colour. I assure you they are the same.

you can see it here

attachment.php

attachment.php

The double layered EL stole that I just reveal (below) is a different texture. You can still find that in a single layer from stores. the key difference between this and New Libris stole is the design... new libris has the caleche all over the stole, where this one just one caleche at each end. So which one did you try?

attachment.php

Thanks Robee!

The Blue is DIVINE!! I love this! But I got soooo many Blue GM shawls already (my weakspot obviously)

I think I tried on the double layer one...

Thanks heaps! Have learnt soooo much from you!:hugs:

Although i don't post often, i ALWAYS read your posts! U r amazing!!

siuman

all the three stoles i posted above is New Libris Stole, with EL all over the stole. And they are the same texture, 85pct cashmere and 15pct silk. The potiron might look thick due to the richness in colour. I assure you they are the same.

you can see it here

attachment.php

attachment.php

The double layered EL stole that I just reveal (below) is a different texture. You can still find that in a single layer from stores. the key difference between this and New Libris stole is the design... new libris has the caleche all over the stole, where this one just one caleche at each end. So which one did you try?

attachment.php

siuman - you are most welcome

go and ask for the new libris stole, it'a lot softer, and feels really gd.
when the weather is really gd, due to the length, you can really tour round your neck several times. much better than GMs.

*reviving a +ten year old thread*

I've been peeking at these online lately as I'm looking for something with a predominantly ivory presence to it, and there aren't any current GMs that fit that bill.
I'm sure in the last 10 years *someone* has purchased and enjoyed these, or has had an opinion.
Dear TPF comrades, please share your thoughts on the New Libris Stoles :flowers:
Any new pictures to share? TY!