Do you like Libris Stole?

siuman

O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
I have always been a big fan of GM cashmere shawls, but my SA was asking me to consider the New Libris Stole. They look very versatile, but also quite plain when compared with the GM shawls... Can you please kindly share with me why you like your Libris Stole? How do you compare them with the GM and PM shawls?

Thanks heaps!

The new Ex libirs stole is absolutely amazing!. So far my mum owns two in potiron and light blue colourways, but it is also available in black, brown, royal blue, rose and pale pink. The SA at Hermes in Madrid told me there will be new colourways for autumn/winter. I can assure you the touch is way too softer and substantial than the shawls. The pattern is woven, not printed, and the composition is 85% cashmere and 15% silk (rather than the usual 65%cashmere 35% silk of GM). The size is 75x210 cm, which makes it more versatile and less bulky than the GMs, and its price is quite cheaper than the GMs (around 600 euro).
For pics, do a search. I can remember Robee and Mooks have some of them.
Hope it helps!

I have always been a big fan of GM cashmere shawls, but my SA was asking me to consider the New Libris Stole. They look very versatile, but also quite plain when compared with the GM shawls... Can you please kindly share with me why you like your Libris Stole? How do you compare them with the GM and PM shawls?

Thanks heaps!

Reactions: diane278
Thanks bresqueir and hanyeu and onnagh113.

I tried one libris stole today in grey with fringes, it was thicker, and it crumped together (think because of the static)... they don't fee that smooth... There are also some other ones which are a lot smoother. So I am not sure which one I should get....

Thanks again for your help!

soft, comfy and very toasty:biggrin:
no regrets

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NL single knot and flip to one side.jpg
    NL single knot and flip to one side.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,386
  • New Libris Stole.jpg
    New Libris Stole.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1,538
  • Herbag with NL front view.jpg
    Herbag with NL front view.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,420
  • Brown New Libris Stole.jpg
    Brown New Libris Stole.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,199
hmmm... emerald green. sounds LOVELY!

we are also missing "elephant" which is a shade similar to etoupe...

OP, at some point, we might just turn this into an Clubhouse thread! :lol:

hanyeu - saw a rich blue new libris stole at narita, very pretty...... i am hoping for beautiful new cols for a/w......

which col u hv now?

right now, as Whitney sings, "I HAVE NOTHING!" still waiting...

saw the baby blue the other day, GORGEOUS! you look great in it!

is the rich blue (almost royal blue like) Indigo? I am surprised it is called Indigo but that's what it says on the tag when I saw it in Hong Kong.

similar to the GM EL blue colour except richer....

you have nothing, u better start buying something......
hahaahahahah
ciel is beautiful.....
i will love something dark this round..... maybe dark dirty green

hanyeu, be careful. robee is going to sucker you into the EL before you know it. She managed to snag me into getting one. :biggrin:

the Emerald. It's truly emerald green in real life.
DSC00994.jpg

i LOVE this stole!

i find that this style is much easier for me to wear than the scarves (mostly because i tend to treat it like a scarf / pashmina). and i like that the EL design is so subtle.

Thanks heaps Robee! u r an enabler!!
May I know what is this colour?
My friend told me the purple one looks really nice. have you seen this?

I saw from your 3 Elmo thread that you got a white one - is the texture of the white one different from these? I saw one grey one today, and it was thicker and crumped together easily...

Thanks heaps! U r such a sweetie!

soft, comfy and very toasty:biggrin:
no regrets

attachment.php