Do you keep your qees on your bags??

I took my qees off on the Denaros and Caramellas. They were in the way and so I just save em as back up just in case i mess up another qee.

(my first qee, his leg broke off! i was bummed! at that time i didn't have a spare!)

I'm starting to just use one qee now. Not sure how I started that! WHen i switch bags, i take the qee off (not the ring) then i put that on the bag i'm gonna use.

ohh i did that so i could just save all the qees in their plastic just in case I need to sell the bag one day i guess! i dunno! lol I'm hoarding wrapped qees now tho!

I only keep them on my Mamma Mias because they can fit inside the mesh pocket and won't get broken. So that leaves like 8 qees still in their plastic sitting in a bag together.
My question is, do you keep the tags and little metal chain that comes with the bag too?, I've saved all of mine, lol.

Chains are on the bag, tags go in the trash! I don't EVER plan to sell any of these bags! And if I do, I'd be lying if I called them "New with Tags" or "Never Used" cause ALL of mine have been used!

most seriously! I think I don't like them because they're all the same and imo don't add anything unique to the bag. And, on some prints I don't like how they look at all with it...so it just feels like a mass produced kind of thing!

Picture? I wanna see that keychain, it sounds nice.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9442&category_id=666

94055_d1.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• spiaggia.jpg
    spiaggia.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 4,046