Do you have bad habits?

-PROCRASTINATION !! is this a common thing for tPF members ??
-smoking
-always have something to finish first when ppl need me RIGHT NOW !
-leave things messy and disorganised, whereas I could easily sort them out.

I'm sure there are some bad habits I don't have, but I always say, it's never too late to acquire new ones!

I don't shake or grind anything, though. I've never been much of a dancer.

-crack my knuckles
-crack my neck from side to side
-My nervous child-hood habit: I tend to pick at the skin on my fingers, mostly just my thumbs.
-I don't like having anything on my hands, as in, anything powdery, sticky, lotion-ie, etc. I wash my hands a lot. I carry that alcohol-based hand sanitizer around with me constantly, but it just isn't the same.
-I get snippy when I have to repeat myself, which is a really bad habit
-I do things really quickly (but thoroughly), like cleaning, cooking, working and such. I can get snippy if someone gets in my way or slows me down. Hence why I loathe group projects in college, I clash with people who have a different cooking style when trying to cook with me, etc. That's a bad habit, I've driven my SO out of the kitchen on numerous occasions, and have taken over and completed group projects alone at times (which doesn't bother some people, but I won't do it if it does bother a group). It's a bad/controlling habit regardless.
-I don't consider procrastination in my major a bad habit; my best papers are turned out at 3am in the morning. It's the ones I do a few weeks before that end up bombing! I accepted the benefits of procrastination a couple years ago :biggrin:
-I run around a lot, sometimes skipping meals, which is a bad habit for me because when I'm hungry I get, again, snippy.
-I'm really bad about not throwing dead roses out, lol. I like the look of them dried out too, so I tend to leave them in the house once they've died. Kinda morbid, lol, but orange roses turn this lovely beach color and bright pinks turns a dark pink-red, etc.

Oh boy..

-Too much Diet Coke
-Too much Splenda but I :heart: it
-I MUST pluck any stray hairs I see anywhere on my body (I'm blonde but get random dark ones..ggrr)
-I pop my zits:Push:
-I go to the tanning bed at least 1x a week..and I'm naturally fair, Irish/Danish background:supacool:
-I hardly ever wear my seatbelt
-Heelllooo procrastination

Hmmm, I used to drink 20-plus cups of coffee a day. Strong coffee. I knew I was addicted so trying to cut back wasn't going to work so I quit. That was 2 years ago this past February.

I also used to smoke...started at 15, was getting through 30 a day when I decided it was time to quit that too. It was the first and only time I'd tried to quit and it will be 2 years on June 23 since my last cigarette.

Strangely, giving up coffee was WAY harder than quitting smoking. I still crave coffee occasionally now.

My current bad habits are fiddling with my hair and whistling.