Do you have bad habits?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a mess of terrible habits. Nothing too serious, but to give you an idea:

I bite my cuticles. I like to think it isn't a nervous thing, but I was doing so well, and now that I'm stressed out with work, they're chewed pink.

I shake my legs.

If I see a scab, I MUST PICK IT.

If I have an itch, I MUST SCRATCH IT.

I procrastinate something intense. My post count here has SOARED since I started feeling the school pressure.

Share your bad habits!

2. me? bad habits? of course not.

unless you include nail biting. or always cracking my knuckles/neck/ankles...and, well...procrastination. (darn you, tpf...)

3. I smoke! Bad, bad, BAD!!

4. I grind and shake my right leg.

5. BF dislikes when I bite or pick at my nails. He also has to constantly remind me to cap the toothpaste.

6. I am constantly messing with my hair and I occasionally bite my nails.

7. Let's see...as far as I know...here are mine...

I play with my hair when I get stressed out or just plain tired.

I pick on my finger nails when I am bored or stressed.

I procastinate still....I think that part is really hopeless eventhough I try not to do that in front of my girls.

Hey...I don't think non-stop buying handbags, clothes, makeups, and jewelries would consider as a bad habit, right girls?:P

8. I bite my nails.

9. Good grief you bet I do!

- Procrastination (but fighting it hard and making progress!)
    - too much diet Coke during the day
    - red wine

the list goes on...

10. I do tend to shake my leg

I grind my teeth while sleeping sometimes

I like to pick at scabs too! (so I know what u mean nerd!)

11. My husband would say that TPF is a bad habit I need to learn to BREAK! LOL

12. lol- maybe this should be combined into a "share the 'lil OCD side of you!" lololol!!!

b/c I have an obession with CLEAN hands!! And not clean by means of hand sanitizer- clean by soap and water!

I bite my nails
    I'm on the computer way too much
    I watch too much tv
    I smoke cigarettes when I'm stressed!

13. When I shake me leg, it's always me right leg too!!! :P

Procrastination is a big one for me too.

And I am addicted to SODA. I love that bubbly sweet goodness! It's so bad for me!!!

And I tend to turn off my alarm to wake up without knowing resulting in me sleeping for not a couple more minutes but a couple more HOURs and I end up missing what i was suppossed to do that morning...

14. Smoking cigarettes :Push:
    Picking at scabs
    Cracking knuckles
    Burping really loud after eating (this is only if I am home with DH)

15. I shave my legs every 3-6 weeks. :shame:
    I'm so lazy sometimes that I sleep with my makeup on. :shame: