Do you have any funny swear-word substitutes?:)

Not very ladylike, but I insert the word "crap" for almost anything. Crap, crappy, holy crap, etc.

Me too...guilty:shame:

Same 'holy shrimp' 6 yr old son got sent to the office today for trying to loudly explain to his 1st grade classmates that the word 'A-S-S' means a donkey. To his credit, he spelled it, and didn't say it.
The principal listened to his explanation and sent him back to class. haha! Oh to have been a fly on the wall in her office during that one! I bet the woman laughed her A-S-S off the rest of the afternoon! :lol:

^^:roflmfao:
My son is described as one of those 'gifted learners', so he definately looks at the world in a different way than most 6 yr olds! lol! He sure keeps us on our toes.

Maybe it's a Canadian thing, but we say frig (friggin') alot instead of that other word that begins with F.

forgot 1 of my favorites: mother puss bucket (from the movie Ghostbusters. Bill Murray said that.)

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Hub and I say that all the time..... if I hurt myself I'll say "motherfathersisterbrother" as fast as I can to substitute for the M.F. word, too.

We also say "S.O.B.S." in our house.... taken from the scene in Stripes when Russell asks the class if they know any English and that guy stands up and says, "Son of B*tch. Sh*t." We shorten it to the initials tho haha

Frack and Fracking are big words in our house as well.... being as we are big Battlestar Galactica fans we were hooked on that after season one.

When I send emails (personal not work haha) tho I do the initials cussing...GDI, MF, Eff, WTF, SOBS etc.

Now if it's just Hub and I in the house or car or whatever it's a regular full on cuss fest.

I, too, also cuss like a sailor, but never in front of my parents or family...they would flip out if they heard some of the words that came out of my mouth...

well this morning I was walking in the kitchen, my mother had just done the dishes so there was some water drops on the floor by the sink, and I slipped on a drop and my foot slid and hit the side of the kitchen island almost breaking my toe! It hurt so bad! Well I started to scream "MOTHER...." (in pain) and realized that my mother was still in the kitchen so I added "TRUCKER" to the end of it....mother trucker...I'm still laughing thinking about it! My mom was like what is a mother trucker...I was like I dunno....