Do you have any funny swear-word substitutes?:)

I say "eff." Or instead of saying GD, I say "God ....bless America." It's usually when I'm in a moment and I say "God!...." and then I have to finish it, so I say "bless America." It's ridiculous sounding, really.

i don't have any. i just swear. and i do it A LOT... i really need to figure out a way to dial it down, but i haven't as of yet. good thing i don't have kids, or i'm not around many.

sometimes i wish there was something that would bleep me whenever i cussed. that would be great. and funny :lol:

"Freak" is a favorite word of mine to substitute the f-word.

instead of kiss my azz, I say "kiss my left cheek". I guess that can be equally offensive depending on who you talk to.

I say "eff." Or instead of saying GD, I say "God ....bless America." It's usually when I'm in a moment and I say "God!...." and then I have to finish it, so I say "bless America." It's ridiculous sounding, really.

I say this too.

I am having to learn new substitutes too as I now have nieces who live in the same town...:Push:

I also say:
oh, for crying in a bucket
for the love of pete
hot diggity dog

You guys have some really funny ones!:smile: I really don't swear much at all, to the point that when someone hears me swear, they think I must be REALLY mad! Though lately, I've been say "schmuckers" a lot. I don't know where I got that from...