Do you have a MJ Holy Grail?

I waver back and forth between my cravings for MJ bags. Right now, hearing about the white Brigitte that couturefemme saw at her NMLC reminded me that I still really want a Brigitte in a darker color. Just like this one that Michelle Trachtenberg has. :love::tender:

Attachments

• michelle.JPG
    michelle.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 106
I waver back and forth between my cravings for MJ bags. Right now, hearing about the white Brigitte that couturefemme saw at her NMLC reminded me that I still really want a Brigitte in a darker color. Just like this one that Michelle Trachtenberg has. :love::tender:

I opened a can of worms, haha! But I hope you find the one your heart desires!

I seem to always know what my holy grail is, and I decide to save for it, and get about half way there and see a smokin deal and have to jump on it. Then end up back where I started with no holy grail...My goal is to get the quilted elise for myself by fall...

WOOHOO C1976!! I can't wait to see pics!

My HG arrived today! My Ursula large quilted bowler in Midnight Blue is heeeere and goreous! I'm hoping to take pictures tonight to post.

Alas, I have another HG. More pining away for a large multipocket in any color!

I seem to always know what my holy grail is, and I decide to save for it, and get about half way there and see a smokin deal and have to jump on it. Then end up back where I started with no holy grail...My goal is to get the quilted elise for myself by fall...

I hear ya, girl! I've been working on my quilted bowler forEVER. I just keep getting sidetracked, though!

WOOHOO C1976!! I can't wait to see pics!

My HG arrived today! My Ursula large quilted bowler in Midnight Blue is heeeere and goreous! I'm hoping to take pictures tonight to post.

Alas, I have another HG. More pining away for a large multipocket in any color!

GASP! I will look for the pics! sounds gorgeous! Congrats!

Large MP in Oatmeal
Quinns with brass hardware
Accessories to match my Eggplant new tote
I want a large mp in Oatmeal too!!...I just bought the (smaller) mp in oatmeal...but if I ever find this baby I'll get it and sell the other one..I also would kill for a Daria in black w/ silver h/w..this is what got me interested in MJ to begin w/ and I never bought it:cursing: