Do you have a Leigh?

My husband surprised me with a black Leigh for Christmas :love:. I absolutely love it, very comfortable to wear on my shoulder and not really too heavy, even with the chain. I didn't take any pics yet though.

Here's my Khaki/Coal Signature Leigh. Absolutely my most favorite bag ever.
I apologize if I'm posting too many pics.
IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

Don't apologize! I love seeing Leigh pictures. I love that color combo. I think I am going to buy one during the next PCE. I can't wait to see the new spring colors!

I've been thinking about getting a Leigh, but I'm just unsure of the way it opens. Can anyone who has one tell me if it's a pain to open the entire top flap to get in to it or is it fairly easy to get used to?? Thanks

I have a Raisin Leigh and I absolutely love it!
I've used it pretty much exclusively since I bought it in early October.

I have one minor issue with the way it opens...since the strap attaches to the top flap rather than to the side of the bag, it kind of flops right open if you open it while holding it by the strap without supporting the bottom. I'm not sure if that makes sense. :smile:

I don't have this problem at all. When I leave the clasp open and it is on my shoulder it still stays closed. I love the opening much better than a zippered bag. If you are thinking about getting a Leigh I would say go for it! And then if you decide you don't like it you can always return it!

I don't actually carry alot, just a planner, make-up case, wallet, and cell phone. But admittedly, the planner and wallet are fairly heavy despite being relatively small :smile:

I love the Gigi but again I think it is too large for me. I love the details of the Leigh like the chain handle. This is my fave part. I am not a fan of the heritage line but I am thinking about the satchel. The tote looks a little too stiff to me and I love slouchy bags. I don't think I will be adding one of the totes to my collection but maybe one of the satchels!