Do you have a Leigh?

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
If you have a Leigh please post your pics here! I love the style and details of the Leigh so I am wondering if anyone else has the same love and feeling I do for the Leigh. Here are my twins:
TwinLeighs2.jpg

GardeniaLeigh.jpg

BlackLeigh-1.jpg

Here is my chocolate signature Leigh. I'm usually a leather girl, but the Legacy chocolate signature is just amazing. Its probably my all time favorite bag ever.

Attachments

• leigh smallest.JPG
    leigh smallest.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 73
I heard that there is a gardenia/khaki Leigh coming out in the spring so I think I may have to scoop this one up or the chocolate one you have. Decisions decisions!

I know - they are all so beautiful. I love your leather ones too. The choc sig gorgeous, but not too springy, so I'll have to see what they come out with in some lighter colors. I'd love a leather one next!

Ill have to check that one out. I'm not a "pink" girl but I can definitely do a lighter raisin shade!!! I know, just when you think you found your perfect bag, out comes another that I you just have to have!!

I think the bag is very lightweight compared to other legacy bags I have tried on. I love it. I would've returned it if it were to heavy because my shoulders cramp alot so it is hard for me to carry heavy bags. If you are looking for a beautiful lightweight bag this is the one!

I also have a raisin Leigh--never thought I could love a bag so much!!! I immediately fell in love with the style when it came out last summer and finally bought mine during the last PCE. Maybe I'll post a picture tomorrow when I have more time.

Yes, it is a bit heavy compared to other bags. Mine probably pushes 3 lbs when loaded with my stuff. But it's worth it. :yes: