do you have 2 different style bbags of the same color?

I also have multiple black bags...some in leather, some in suede and 3 types of hardware ;o) so they never seemed redundant...

black suede zipper flat-hobo messenger with pewter studs
black suede long-strap first with pewter studs
black leather flat-hobo with flat brass
black leather long-strap first with flat brass
black leather mini classique with brass studs
black leather large clutch with brass studs
black camelskin aviator helmet bag
black pebbled leather aviator helmet bag

Funny thing...I don't have a black city bag. Now I think I need one of those :P

And I have a few off-white bags with pewter hardware: city, flat messenger and long-strap first.

Otherwise, I've got multiples if you count accessories...I like to make "sets" so I have a rouge vif money for my purse and a lilac compagnon for my shrug and a turquoise coin purse for my first. :smile:

aaa! WOW i had no idea you had soooo many black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinking about adding a black to my collection at some point.

decophile, have you tried lubing your ink first? it may make a HUGE different in terms of the shininess and slipperiness.

I am guilty as well. I have owned 2 ink twiggys, 2 ink shrugs, and 1 ink day (not all at the same time of course). I eventually sold a twiggy, a shrug, and the day, so now i only have an ink twiggy and an ink shrug. hahaha. trust me, colors gets very very addicting and once you're obsessed, it's impossible to stop with just one. cause you'll be thinking, "omg, this color is tdf, it would also look soooo gorgeous in the ______ style." and then BAM, you have 2 of the same color.

Black First, black Work - one for night and one for day:yahoo:
Truffle First, Truffle Twiggy, Truffle Purse - my favourite colour ever!!!:love:
Rouge Vif First, Rouge Vif Twiggy - one for night and one for day:wlae: