Do you get Valentines Day Gifts?

wwwwwwwoooooooooooo-hoo!

LOOK who's blushing! how cute! are you getting him a card? that would be a nice step........

and I KNOW! the BH is SO tempting right now! I am DYING to see what else is going to go down in price!

If my DH doesn't want the couch for a week he better give me something... LOL, we usually get eachother something small like cards, or he'll get me flowers. Our anniversary of when we first started dating is a week before V-day, so we tend to celebrate them both at the same time.

Right now I don't have a BF so no V-Day gift for me this year...:crybaby:But my exboyfriend always got me something nice. Perfume, lingerie, jewelry...He once got me some really nice Dior earrings... So looking back he wasn't thaaaat bad :P

Nope, no gifts for V-day. I'ts not a big thing in Sweden. I will get nice cards with hearts from my kids (they make them at school), but nothing from hubby. He doesn't even notice it's Valentines day.

My DH always said everyday is the same that made me gave up every romance things and stop dreaming about it!!!!but he said you can buy whatever you want!!!!

So I just pretend that this thing is from him on Valentine but I am greatful to have him coz he treats me good everyday. This V-day, he will go out to his golf game (it's normally on Wednesday of each week). Once he said he will not go this week...why I asked...He said it's v-day so you may want to go out ...I told him I already gave up!!!!

I used to complain him that every girl need surprise or something romantic once in a while...can't you just do it!!!! ((that's when it near our 6 years anni) and finally we just said to each other happy anni that's it!!!! poor me!!!!

Anyway, this v-day, I got the pomme ludlow and rasberry reade pm ...that's gift for myself hehe

We don't usually give gifts to each other on Valentines. We get something for both of us. For instance, 2 years ago we brought home our doberman puppy and last year we got an ipod.
This year, I will probably make a nice dinner at home since we are going to VEGAS in early March.

:yes: That's a good idea.

My BF is coming out here to Hawaii Feb. 23-25, so that's kind of our V-Day present to each other. Hotel, nice dinners, etc. (Maybe he'll have a heart purse in his carry-on... we'll see! lol)

I've asked him not to send flowers... it's gotten so expensive! I've only gotten flowers sent to me once, and I felt like a princess, but... they're just going to die. Rather have $50-$100 for something else. (Not that I don't love flowers. I will expect lots of flowers when we're older and richer :roflmfao: ).

Yes, I always get something from my partner :smile: BUT always an early valz day gift because LV event always earlier than the actual day !!! and lil surprises afterward which is on 14 Feb. Those are what he got for me this year..

that is one of the HOTTEST most DARLING gift caches I have seen this year! so lovely! what did you get him?

If my DH doesn't want the couch for a week he better give me something... LOL, we usually get eachother something small like cards, or he'll get me flowers. Our anniversary of when we first started dating is a week before V-day, so we tend to celebrate them both at the same time.

my b/f and i started dating a week b4 valentines day too. since i am pretty adamant about not celebrating vday, due to the inherent fake nature of it, he seems to think that our anniversary falls in the same category.....