Do you get a Chanel box when you do charge send from NM or Saks?

From where did you purchase?

My last 2 Chanel’s were gifts from DH. Both were wrapped and boxed immaculately. We do have a NM personal shopper so she may ensure our purchases are wrapped beautifully, not sure!

I just ordered a classic medium classic flap, no box or icon dust bag or pretty packaging wrapping with the ribbon, camellia, and tissue, not even wrapped nicely with tissue paper lol, just the manufacturer box with the word ‘overnight‘ written boldly and underlined in red on both sides. I guess no pretty unboxing lol. I was shocked since other remote orders were so nicely packaged. I was told that there shipping was swamped and so I am guessing they overnighted it and forgot (or least I hope). I did ask for them to send me a box and dust bag which I prefer to have/keep with each of my bags.

From where did you purchase?

My last 2 Chanel’s were gifts from DH. Both were wrapped and boxed immaculately. We do have a NM personal shopper so she may ensure our purchases are wrapped beautifully, not sure!

Neiman Marcus SF. I purchased from other NMs before and the boutiques too and they were boxed and wrapped immaculately.

First time transaction with a NM SF Chanel SA early this year, and it arrived with a box despite the box shortage.

I am guessing they rushed to overnight it to me and were so swamped that they forgot or there was some miscommunication between the SA and the facilitator/shipping department. They promised to send me the missing dust bag and box this week.