do you follow this so called rule??

I follow it without trying, I didn't know it was a main rule. lol
I just don't own any damier because I never liked it prior to tPF. I want a damier speedy or papillon and plan to use either my mono wallet or multicolore wallet in it. Who cares? lol

LOL If my SA told me that I'd ask her when she was going to order and pay for all of the accessories that should go with my bags. All of my accessories are Mono so far and I put them in all of my bags regardless of which it is cause I don't currently have a choice. LOL What I lvoe is that I can fit the same things in my Damier Ribera MM that I can in my Mono Stephen...albiet I have to arrange neatly in the Ribera.

LOL If my SA told me that I'd ask her when she was going to order and pay for all of the accessories that should go with my bags. All of my accessories are Mono so far and I put them in all of my bags regardless of which it is cause I don't currently have a choice. LOL What I lvoe is that I can fit the same things in my Damier Ribera MM that I can in my Mono Stephen...albiet I have to arrange neatly in the Ribera.

OOOhhh I'm so jealous of your Stephen! Congrats! :yahoo:

I don't have anything in damier (any more) but I didn't follow the "no damier and mono mixed together" rule even when I did own damier. What was I supposed to do - dump everything from my mono wallet into my damier speedy because LV SAs say I can't use two patterns together?!:shrugs::shocked::nuts::lol: