do you follow this so called rule??

I was told this once by an SA too, I bought a mono bag and a damier wallet, she said your not supposed to put those 2 together... I replied, stop me..we laughed and she said they never display the 2 together in the store...I ended up buying both items anyway!!
I just don't go to the botique with the 2 different styles, I always go in matching!!

What- is she kidding? Sometimes I think as salesperson will do anything to make a commission.....
P.S. I'm in sales & strictly on commission.

Nope...I do not agree!!! In fact, I purposely purchase the two patterns simultaeniously on a regulary basis.

I thoroughly enjoy carrying one pattern, then pulling out another pattern (damier or monogram) to pay for something!

thats why i dont get the mono or damier wallet.. vernis or multicolore for me but i :heart: my vernis ludlow i hate switching wallets and forgetting things... its a great fit in all my bags.

That's a silly rule coming from that SA. She's crazy! There are no rules! You can mix and match anything you want within the LV lines or even with something outside of LV (Chanel, etc.). Who cares!

Do what you like.... it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks as long as it makes YOU happy!