Do you feel embarass to use LV in front of your boss?

no i guess not, coz i work in lawfirm too, and dress nicely is part of the job.

but i only wear the same bag for couple years, and rarely rotatin my bag coz i dont want to give the impression that i'm a bag enthusiast. it just, i'm too shy to admit it on my real life environment, :roflmfao:

My current boss is my boyfriend, who encourages me to use my LV as much as possible to make the most of the cost :P I hope my future bosses will be like him, but that's wishful thinking! :lol:

couple of months ago i picked up something at LV during my lunch break. i tried to sneak in back to the office, trying to hide the 'brown' bag with not much luck. my boss saw it and gave me the 'look'. i felt embarassed and said 'it's just a paper bag'!! :graucho:

I work totally on commission so if I want to carry my LV, it's my business.
BTW, we salespeople are the ones who bring in the money that pays the salaries of everyone in our company so I'll carry LV one day & a brown paper bag if I want.
Lest I come off sounding snotty, I get along really well & am very comfortable with my coworkers. They understand that bags are my thing & fancy cars aren't so they know where I like to spend my extra money. It's all good!

i have issues bringing my bags to work (i worked in retail) because everyone was into fashion, so i got back from holiday vacation and everyone was jabbering about how much my bag cost since it was in freaking people magazine. i told my mom and she said, "those people need to get a life!" and it's true!

i do want a lv carryall, but i'm afraid it's a bit showy when we're at my bf's parents house (usually a week in the summer and over the christmas holidays)...they're from a tiny town, and i saw his sister carrying a disgusting fake prada once. they'd (his sisters/mom) know it was a louis vuitton bag and make a huge deal...frankly, i rather not deal with that garbage.

I figured no one at my work would even know what an LV was - but my boss saw me in the corridor with my speedy and dragged me into her office to show me her pochette (that I had no idea she had). The next day she came in with all these old LV catalogues from 10-15 years ago to show me. She used to barely talk to me and now shes always asking me if I've bought anything new. I think it made her like me more!

My boss also likes to buy branded stuff very much and I know she has a few LV bags (Damier Alma, Manhattan PM and etc). She normally put her bags on her desk which is quite funny as a lot of people walk pass her room and I just feel it's not suitable. Anyway, she always likes to show off her luxury goods to tell people that she is rich and have a few millions dollar in the bank.

This year when she gave me the bonus and increment letter, she said my performance was excellent last year thus my bonus is quite :tup:. She even said I can buy a LV bag to reward myself. I was like "what the ****!". How I spend my money is none of her business!

I do not want to buy LV bag so I bought myself a Rolex watch. Who knows recently after she is on maternity leave, I bought a Damier Saleya so she has not seen it yet. But I'm sure she will comment on that if she see it.

Anyway, in my company, a lot of ladies are using LV for work thus it's not somethings strange. *thanks god* Most of them also have similar bags like BH and speedy(I think at least more than 10 ladies has it in my company). Luckily I'm the only one who own Tulum pm so far.

I have some colleagues who always buy the latest LV bags so I think I'm not so loud when I use LV bag to work everyday.

I don't bring my LV into my workplace due to the fact that one of the owners smokes in his office. Some of the smoke does leak out. Also, the guys here wouldn't know or care about my bag whatsoever....:huh::huh:

Gacats -- I sneak those brown shopping bags in, too. But I proudly wear my LVs.

It's my money and I work hard for it. And if they think I'm being paid enough or overpaid just because I like to wear LV or other brands, well, maybe they just can't afford me anymore.

And since I'm on my soapbox, ever notice how nobody gets all in a man's business about his Armani suit or Rolex? No, it's expected that they make the money -- which is why women are underpaid at least 20% compared to their male counterparts. Ooooh, I could go on for hours but I think Susan Faludi and Barbara Ehrenreich do it a lot better.

Long story short; it's your money. Spend it proudly. And if your boss has to be a d#ck about it, find a new job.

OMG yes!!!!!!!!!! I never carry anything remotely resembling a designer bag to work.

Words I live by: NEVER dress better than your boss...

lol
I remember about 18 years ago, I had my new dress on one day, and the boss said: why you always look good every day? I just walked away without saying a word :P.

Hmm, I carried my two Damier bags to work last week and no one blinked. Then I carried my mono speedy to one of the socials that my employer holds on occasion and people stared. I felt so embarrassed. I'll never carry it here again.