Do you ever wish they bring back the Box and/or the Purse?

Since I got a 04 Seafoam Purse, I have always been longing for Balenciaga to produce the Purse style again..
I love the long handles and the shape just sits so nicely...

Another one is the oval!

Yes, I think about the box in the new 08 colors all the time...can u imagine it in petal pink and turquoise and magenta??? even EB! I had two boxes...sold one and have one left..I think I will keep my other one forever!

Also, I soooo wish they would bring back those adorable planets! I would want one in all the colors of my bbags...seriously, wouldn't u gals and guys just love to see and purchase boobies if they sold them again in plentitude!?!?

I do like the purse style too but have never gotten a chance to own one...but I do like the way they look on me...
The oval too would look fab in all the 08 colors....like VT, PPink, Magenta, etc. etc.

But please DO bring back the BOX & PLANETS!!! if anyone up there in Bal-land is watching this thread! PLEASE!

I love my box! it's kinda like having a first but bigger. I suppose if they never bought it back though I would just be happier that I bought mine in 06 instead of the first as I was between the two at the time. I like the purse but I feel like the step is kinda similar, I really like this one....

Attachments

• balenciaga step tried on in HI.jpg
    balenciaga step tried on in HI.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 26