Do you ever think Birkin's in size 35 will come into fashion again?

For example35 lovers , what do you think of the price on this bag? No affiliation with the consignment store (other than I have purchased from Fashionphile before) or consigner.
My dream is a Raisin Birkin in 35 or 40..I hope you brought her as I dont have the £££

My dream is a Raisin Birkin in 35 or 40..I hope you brought her as I dont have the £££

Still thinking...may try to see if I can find a chevre or box so she is still fair game :smile:
I know what you mean. I have a raisin on layaway with FP. (Although, it's a B30 in clemence.) I'm so looking forward to making that last payment. But this B35 looks amazing especially with the veining.

Oh so happy for you!! I'm sure you will love her!

Every time I see this thread title, I think wow, I am so out of touch that I never knew it left fashion. :smile:

I just bought from a reseller, hoping for a new one from the store whenever I get that call. Per it’s original specs, it’s a tote and the 35 (and 40) proportions are perfect for a tote. The smaller ones, also beautiful, are what we once called “purses”. :smile:

My two babies...

View attachment 4773886
This is so funny. I saw the thread and was just about to say the same thing as what you wrote!!!!!! I was just catching up on the posts in this thread. Because yes - since when did 35s ever go out of fashion??

+ 2

I don't think it left, I think luxury brands started selling mini's to increase sales volume and brand popularity.

Every time I see this thread title, I think wow, I am so out of touch that I never knew it left fashion. :smile:

I just bought from a reseller, hoping for a new one from the store whenever I get that call. Per it’s original specs, it’s a tote and the 35 (and 40) proportions are perfect for a tote. The smaller ones, also beautiful, are what we once called “purses”. :smile:

My two babies...

View attachment 4773886

Gorgeous!
This is so funny. I saw the thread and was just about to say the same thing as what you wrote!!!!!! I was just catching up on the posts in this thread. Because yes - since when did 35s ever go out of fashion??

After swearing off my B35's due to the weight, I'm all of a sudden thinking I need to add more to my collection (actually full confession, I went out and bought one!!!) I pulled out my B30's the other day and they all of a sudden felt too small! Granted, I haven't been out in months but the B35 is suddenly very appealing again. I'm glad I didn't re-home mine.

After swearing off my B35's due to the weight, I'm all of a sudden thinking I need to add more to my collection (actually full confession, I went out and bought one!!!) I pulled out my B30's the other day and they all of a sudden felt too small! Granted, I haven't been out in months but the B35 is suddenly very appealing again. I'm glad I didn't re-home mine.
Oh which one did you pull out??

Reactions: RT1
Will go check that right now! I do have a 30 red chevre so may need to keep trying to find something in a purple. :smile:

I know at one point you were looking for a b30. I saw a few on eBay in iris and cyclamen and malachite under $10k. I don’t know anything about the sellers but at first glance, they didn’t seem suspicious (seemed to be consignment stores with positive feedback). Obviously the bags need to be authenticated first but figured I’d let you know as I remember you were looking to replace your beautiful black B35 with a B30.

Reactions: keodi and RT1
I know at one point you were looking for a b30. I saw a few on eBay in iris and cyclamen and malachite under $10k. I don’t know anything about the sellers but at first glance, they didn’t seem suspicious (seemed to be consignment stores with positive feedback). Obviously the bags need to be authenticated first but figured I’d let you know as I remember you were looking to replace your beautiful black B35 with a B30.
you are so sweet! I am going to go take a look and will definitely get authenticated. :hugs: