Do You Ever Take Breaks From Your Lovely LV Items?

I take breaks sometimes. I just got a new Lespotsac that I love because it is so cute and light wieght. That is more of a weekend bag tho for when im just hanging out.

I usually just use LV though. I recentley gave away some Coach and Dooney's to my friend so I pretty much have all Louis.

lv is pretty much the only designer style i have. i have mostly mono, one damier, and one epi. i'd like a pomme vernis at some point and prob an azur, too. when i don't carry my lvs, i carry a few j crew bags. they are beautifully made, and sometimes are just what i need when i don't want to worry about lv or want a logo.

oh- and 2 mj stams. gorgeous bags, but they only get used sometimes. i have 2 little ones so they aren't the most practical...

99% of the time its LV!

That 1% refers to the time i went shopping with my BF and was carrying my Galliera that day, i had bought it whilst being on a BAN and recieved it that very same day! Had to quickly swop it for another highstreet store handbag that i keep in the boot of my car before he saw my Galliera!

99% of the time its LV!

That 1% refers to the time i went shopping with my BF and was carrying my Galliera that day, i had bought it whilst being on a BAN and recieved it that very same day! Had to quickly swop it for another highstreet store handbag that i keep in the boot of my car before he saw my Galliera!

LOL!! That's fabulous...You keep a back-up in your car? PRICELESS!! ;)