Do You Ever Take Breaks From Your Lovely LV Items?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
Hi lovelies,

I'm just wondering if any of you tend to take breaks from your beautiful bags and slg's? Or do you tend to use them consistently without vacations? Thank you so much! :biggrin::biggrin:

lovebeibei

May 3, 2008
Manhattan, New York
no breaks since i've started buying lv actually! hahah
occasionally, when i need something really toned down (job interview, for example) i'll switch to a basic black leather bag. but other than that...i use lv pretty consistently.

eunaddict

Attempting to be a #functionaladult
O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Purseland <3
I rotate lv with my other designer bags, prada, gucci etc.

and...i'm unashamed to say I still use my guess bags and my aldo store bought bags...they're functional and i still love them :smile:

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
California
I am on one right now... using my new Burberry. Although lesson learned -- Never walk into an LV store with a Burberry bag. :lol:

conrad18

O.G.
Apr 3, 2007
No breaks for me. :smile: Im pretty brand loyal, so when I get into something I tend to stick with it. Every now and then I think about getting a Balenciaga City in a fun bright color, but then I stop myself and think that that's money that I could use to buy another LV bag instead. But, someday, I will take a long enough break to buy at least one Chanel!

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
No breaks. All I have are LV purses (can't afford any other bags after they've taken all my shopping money, :P lol).

green7ea

Jul 14, 2006
I hardly ever take breaks, but it's only because I hate switching bags/wallets! I will switch to coach when I go traveling thought because I don't want to risk theft or damage.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I do too. The Mono and Damier print can get a bit dull after awhile and I don't care for Epi and I would be too nervous to use a Vernis bag.