Do You Ever Take Breaks From Your Lovely LV Items?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovelies,

I'm just wondering if any of you tend to take breaks from your beautiful bags and slg's? Or do you tend to use them consistently without vacations? Thank you so much! :biggrin::biggrin:

2. no breaks since i've started buying lv actually! hahah
    occasionally, when i need something really toned down (job interview, for example) i'll switch to a basic black leather bag. but other than that...i use lv pretty consistently.

3. cool thanks!

4. I rotate lv with my other designer bags, prada, gucci etc.

and...i'm unashamed to say I still use my guess bags and my aldo store bought bags...they're functional and i still love them :smile:

5. I rotate mine with Chanel and Balenciaga

6. I am on one right now... using my new Burberry. Although lesson learned -- Never walk into an LV store with a Burberry bag. :lol:

7. No breaks for me. :smile: Im pretty brand loyal, so when I get into something I tend to stick with it. Every now and then I think about getting a Balenciaga City in a fun bright color, but then I stop myself and think that that's money that I could use to buy another LV bag instead. But, someday, I will take a long enough break to buy at least one Chanel!

8. I had a break awhile ago and went to balenciaga.. but came back to LV end of 08!

9. I also use my Chanel and Gucci bags but I only have LV SLG's

10. No breaks. All I have are LV purses (can't afford any other bags after they've taken all my shopping money, :P lol).

11. I hardly ever take breaks, but it's only because I hate switching bags/wallets! I will switch to coach when I go traveling thought because I don't want to risk theft or damage.

12. Sometimes, with Chanel, Gucci, and others

13. I do too. The Mono and Damier print can get a bit dull after awhile and I don't care for Epi and I would be too nervous to use a Vernis bag.

14. I rotate mine with other designer bags that I own...mainly Chanel and Prada.

15. I sometimes (rarely) rotate with others bags I purchased before getting into LV.