Do you ever get unhappy with every LV bag you've got??

Traci-
I know what you mean! I love my LV, but it was about a month ago that it started looking too big and too garish...regardless-if you guys get tired of your bags--love to take one off your hands! :smile:

I have felt that way...before I got my black epi speedy though! Sometimes I thought "argh, all these LV bags and no black bag for going out"! I'm much more satisfied now...though far from content! :P

Hope you get your speedy!

Yes, I keep thinking that my next bag HAS to be a black epi speedy or alma or lockit. Not sure which one, but I know it has to be black!

Traci, I'm with you 100 per cent.
I am the girl who bought a LV blue baggy pm, returned it and then bought it again before the first one had even been refunded to my account!
My problem is I know the perfect bag is out there but I just haven't found it yet.
I get obsessed about a bag, have to have it, get it, love it and then a little while later (can be just a few hours!) it's over.
Literally hundreds have been through my wardrobe. The only ones that have survived the test of time are:
LV mono SPEEDY 30.
LV mc pochette.
Red epi petit noe.
Baggy pm (so far) a Miu Miu and a couple of Mulberry bags.
I've taken to packing my bags away for a few months at a time so it's like re-discovering them when I get them out again.

sarajane

i'm the same way w/ you, i get obssessed w/ bag, like you, i got to hav e it, and once i have it, never use it and goes straight into my purse cabinet.. i know this is wrong, i sometimes feel so guilty about it, thinking , here iam spending this $$$$ and yet there are people all over the world that don't even have money to buy food,a pair of flip flap. and here iam spending too much for a bag.. a bag that will not even be used :sad::sad:.

like you , i'm still looking for the perfect bag that will made me head overheel in l:heart: w/ it, and i guess i have not found her yet and i hope she'll come soon:yahoo: coz its getting very expensive,:crybaby::crybaby:.

i hate to say this.....but i am going through this right now....

i bought a chanel bag the otherday and i feel like i need to make some space in my closet for my new found love.........

i've been a LV addict for the longest time and somebody asked me today what was my favorite designer brand.....and i said CHANEL!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!! don't shoot me~~~~!!!!:ninja::ninja::ninja::bagslap:

attachment.php

aaaaaa~ i live my new pink bag so much and i put bunch of my mono bags on market....they didn't even make it in this picture!!!! since this baby has arrived, i haven't touched LV bags....i might keep what's in the picture, but i am letting go of everything else i have.....
attachment.php

sorry you guys~~~ <running away....:busted>

hmmm..not really a problem for me...for expensive bags such as LV i would buy only if I really like it....never resold my bags so far...dun think i ever will...:heart:

When I started with LV I bought a few...just beacuse they were LV (I think we all do it at some point) and I look forward to swap/sell them...but a few of them (2 pochettes, 3 cles, Vernis Huston, BH, and my last :heart: the LV Cup Antigua MM) are keepers for sure and I don't regret getting them...so I think that we become more wiser and well informed...so no more mistakes(I hope :graucho:)

Yes I know what you mean, but more so I think I get bored easily . I believe this has alot to do with the fact I am greedy. LV are coming out with so many new lines at such a rapid pace I just want them all.. not to include other designers such as fendi, chloe, dior etc ... I love my bags and hate selling them but I just want everything even though I know I can't have it all.