Do you ever check yourself?

I have always kept a spreadsheet of the bags I have for personal and to know what I have/had and the cost and yes it can be an eye opener but like many used this also as a reference of what I saved.

I have a notebook that I just started...I have my bags listed,(only4 now)in one row, my accessorie's and my Fobs....I put the date, style#, retail price, the price I pd. and if it was a gift or a personal purchase.

I have a spread sheet of my bags but I do not have a running total of there cost..

I am going to get new pictures and add the priceses this year but I have be waiting for the last bag I purchased which I just got..

I have only purchased two bags this year, and do not plan on buying much more.. I have sent a good amount on accessories to match the bag but that is almost done two..

Maybe this year will not be as expensive as last year...

I'm glad this thread has inspired some! It's a wake up call for sure...it puts all those "little" purchases into prospective. I have to say though, when I see it all laid out in black and white, I get guilt gut.