Do you collect anything (besides purses)?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I wish I could say I'm a collector of anything!

2. I like to get a pendant necklace representative of each country I visit. I have a llama necklace from Peru, a coqui frog necklace from Puerto Rico, etc.

3. i actually don't, which makes me kinda sad now that i think about it...lol...

i do have quite a few vintage T's. those are always fun because you'll never see someone wearing what you're wearing, but i dunno if i'd call it a collection.

4. I know this is stupid but I collect refrigerator magnets from every place I visit.:shame: :shame: :shame:

5. HA! That's not stupid!

I always ask friends to bring me back a pencil from places they visit. You can always find a pencil at a gift shop, hence I have a jar full of randomass pencils from places like New Mexico and Disneyland. Glamorous collection, I know you're jealous. :smile:

6. Do jeans count? haha jk jk.

I collect Stitch stuffed animals. It use to be beanie babies but that fad has long faded so now I've moved onto Stitch.

7. :nuts:SHOES!:nuts:

and watches.​

8. Hmmh I'm not sure if you can call it collecting but because I love reading and do it a lot I've a room full of books. I can't gicve them away so I guess it's a kind of collection.

9. That's not stupid at all. My husband and I collect frig magnets too and we are running out of room on our sub-zero! :biggrin:

I collect necklaces from countries I visit, and I collect watches too.

10. Dvd's. Dh and I have at least 300.

11. I collect money. :P

Okay, okay! I am a bit behind on my U.S. state quarters collection.

12. I've been collecting charms since I was little for my charm bracelet. I think I have a lot of charms...just need to find time to bring it somewhere to get them soldered on. Actually, quick question...I have a regular "charm" bracelet for the charms, but lately, I've been thinking about using my Tiffany's bracelet (you know, the one with the heart charm) since I don't really wear it any longer because everyone has one. I think it's a cool way to make it unique....unless it's like "defacing" the bracelet. Not sure what to do...

13. I used to collect PEZ dispensers. I collect things with cats on them, and Bakelite and Lucite jewelry. Bakelite is much harder to find, and can get expensive, so I don't have very many pieces. There is a great antique show that comes to a town close to here twice a year or so, it's great for that kind of stuff.

14. Rag dolls ,vintage fashion books,vintage perfume bottles, Hat boxes, and Russian dolls.

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: I was just about to post the same thing!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I don't, but my husband collects matches from all the places he's ever been to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice