Do you care where your LV was made?

I 100% care. I used to not be bothered but now most of the time I will not buy anything made in france, i would rather made in Spain, germany and Italy. I dont mind made in USA either. I think that most fakes say "made in france". Most of the LV stores in england only have stuff which is made in Spain and France and this annoys me. But i do love having made in spain. Usually when i ask for something, they only have it made in france and sometimes it slips my mind to ask "have you got it made anywhere else", When I got my cles the other week, I totally forgot and when I got out of the store I had a look at it and was so happy that it was made in spain and not france.

The "Made in ______" issue is not a great concern where I am because all of our pieces here are stamped "Made in France".

I didn't know of the existence of "Made in Spain" or "Made in USA" pieces until I joined this forum. I'd prefer if it said "Made in France" if I had to choose.

My aunt was talking about the Damier and how in the little squares it says "Louis Vuitton Paris"...she was going, "Can you imagine if it said Louis Vuitton Spain?! That just doesn't sound right!":roflmfao:

I luv luv this question...I was so wondering the same thing....

I asked my SA as I started to collect some of the Damier and noticed the different made locations. I asked if there were any known differences and she said no...so I didnt care for a while.

But then I thought to myself that LV is originated in France so I should get it made in France if its a choice. But when I told the SA to give me one made in France, she said that its a bit of a wait to track one down...some items can take 2 wks or more...so then I quickly changed my mind and its been that way ever since.

Does anyone find that there is a difference? I couldn't myself but was really wondering...

I would love all future LV bags that I buy to be made in France. :yes: And its just a personal preference. My first LV bag had to be made in France. As some bags I looked at were made in Spain. :smile:

i don't mind it being made in spain, but i don't want it to be made in the usa...
which is why i'm happy there's two tresor wallet models, one with a button made in the usa, one without thats made in spain =D