Do you care if you Coach is FP (from the boutique) or MFF (outlet)?

I do care whether it's FP or MFF. I also don't what I buy at the boutique to be shipped to an outlet store either! It makes me very irritated to see what I paid so much money for being ripped off or sold for way cheaper. I have been looking at Swaggers yet I'm terrified they will go to the outlets. Anything from the Coach 1941 line is safe... Right?

I do care whether it's FP or MFF. I also don't what I buy at the boutique to be shipped to an outlet store either! It makes me very irritated to see what I paid so much money for being ripped off or sold for way cheaper. I have been looking at Swaggers yet I'm terrified they will go to the outlets. Anything from the Coach 1941 line is safe... Right?
I don't think anything is safe, honestly but in the end if you bought a Swagger because you like it-- if some get sent to the outlets, which they will-- there is nothing really lost. There is no guarantee that the colors you like will be available at the outlet sale price down the road. Sure, sometimes we can save some money by waiting, but not every single bag I have liked has made it to the outlets. Many times they don't have the color I wanted, etc.

I am quite sure some of 1941 will end up there, as other anniversary lines have in the past, and also they are making quite a few bags of certain styles. There are a lot of Rogues being made, etc, and over time the purchasing rate will slow down and they will have quite a few left.

I've seen swaggers at the factory stores. Frankly, i don't buy no '41 will never, no matter what Coach has said in the past gets overridden. It might not, not saying i have some insider info but history repeats itself. ;)

I prefer the look of the FP over the MFF versions in most cases. Even if they are identical in style, the leathers are usually different- Kelsey, Phoebe, etc. I only have one MFF bag and it is a coated canvas tote that I got for the Spring/Summer and being able to use it for outings, travel, etc.

I prefer the look of the FP over the MFF versions in most cases. Even if they are identical in style, the leathers are usually different- Kelsey, Phoebe, etc. I only have one MFF bag and it is a coated canvas tote that I got for the Spring/Summer and being able to use it for outings, travel, etc.

You can seriously feel the difference between most factory bags and FP bags. I kid you not.

I don't think anything is safe, honestly but in the end if you bought a Swagger because you like it-- if some get sent to the outlets, which they will-- there is nothing really lost. There is no guarantee that the colors you like will be available at the outlet sale price down the road. Sure, sometimes we can save some money by waiting, but not every single bag I have liked has made it to the outlets. Many times they don't have the color I wanted, etc.

I am quite sure some of 1941 will end up there, as other anniversary lines have in the past, and also they are making quite a few bags of certain styles. There are a lot of Rogues being made, etc, and over time the purchasing rate will slow down and they will have quite a few left.

I'm not necessarily worried about saving a few pennies but I prefer boutiques in general. I'll admit I'm a FP elitist. My experiences with MFF items have been less than savoury. I also enjoy the feeling of having more 'exclusive/unique' items. I can't believe Coach is giving me what I crave right now. The Dinky is adorable and those new key chains... So upbeat!

imo the quality of fp and mff have been merging and it is getting harder to tell them apart, except for the current 1941 line which they will probably knock off for factory in a year or two. i don't like the move to crossgrain, hatched or coated canvas products.

prices in both categories mff and fp are up. Quality is down.

If you buy fp at the outlet or fos (factory online sale) it is often cheaper than the mff counterpart.

+1000!

I'm wondering if I should return mine :shucks: I really like the colour, that's why I bought it. And I learned yesterday that 21 means the size of the bag (lol sorry very new at this). I want the same size as the Blake, maybe a 30, but I don't think the boutique has that size/colour yet for the embossed croc...and the fact that I now see a minion lol...my heart wants to keep it, but I feel like there's a better bag out there...but not at the moment...I'm confused...

I'm wondering if I should return mine :shucks: I really like the colour, that's why I bought it. And I learned yesterday that 21 means the size of the bag (lol sorry very new at this). I want the same size as the Blake, maybe a 30, but I don't think the boutique has that size/colour yet for the embossed croc...and the fact that I now see a minion lol...my heart wants to keep it, but I feel like there's a better bag out there...but not at the moment...I'm confused...
If you love the bag you bought you should keep it! One of my favorite Coach bags is MFF. The only person it should matter to is you.