Do You Always Carry Your LV?

jello_1955

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Ok, my sweetie is taking me to NY next week. I can buy a LV in SF but and I'm really thinking about buying a LV there as a memento of the trip.

Anyway, it's also another thing to justify the price of the bag. I have never, ever bought any kind of accessory that expensive. I have a ton of handbags in different colors and usually try to match one to what I'm wearing. My question to you LV lovers -- do you carry your bag no matter what color your outfit?

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if I'm wearing black shoes, I like to carry a black bag. Does it matter with an LV??

:hrmm:

i usually carry my lv but on the rare occasion i don't i sometimes feel a pang of regret when i see someone else with their lv bag. it's like i miss my lv or something. am i the only weirdo? :huh:

I tend to carry my bag a bit more often (regardless of what I'm wearing) when I first bought it. After the initial phase, I try to match my purse with my outfit.

I think Damier and Monogram go with a lot of different colors, so I never match my bag to my shoes (that's a little OCD in my opinion, and looks too "matchy").

And to answer your question, I don't always carry my LV purses everyday, but I always carry my agenda and cles (I use the cles as a wallet, it's the perfect size for me since I don't like big wallets)

i've been using my Damier Papillon 30 ever since i got it last week :biggrin: but i try to keep my bags on a heavy rotation, or they'll be neglected

i always match my bags with my outfits (like here), even though the Monogram and Damier bags match anything. i like being 'matchy' :P

i'm too lazy to switch purses constantly...i love my mono speedy because it works with most outfits and most occaisions. i take a different tote to work (so speedy doesn't get dirty....i work in a restaurant) and use clutches for special nights out...but otherwise speedy it is.

i wear mostly black tees and denim with black shoes. i think it looks fine. i hope it looks fine. even if it doesn't, i guess i don't really care...although it might push me a little harder towards that red epi speedy or soufflot i've been eyeing...:love: hehe.