Do You All Wear Your Chanels to Work?

Nope, working in the public sector with very work casusal dress code (well, that is, w/o dress code and everyone just dress quite work casual) and most of my co-workers don't use designer's stuff at work (though some of them do have designer's handbags to my knowledge), I feel wierd to take my chanel to work. And my chanel bags are all quite "luxurious" "fancy" looking (ie. patent leather, or metalic, or the reissue). They don't quite fit in my work environment.

BagLovingMom said:
If so which ones? I don't own any Chanel bags but I am curious as to whether you guys wear your bags to work. :biggrin:

I don't have a Chanel bag either but does a suit count:smile: ?

I love to wear it as often as possible so long as the drycleaners :P[and my wallet for the bill:crybaby: ] can keep up with me!

lulilu said:
Yes, I take my bags everywhere. I think they are less "obvious" than my LVs or chloe or Balenciagas.

I love the use of "obvious". :yes:
For me, i bring my black caviar tote to work sometimes. my office got tons of men and they don't pay much attention to clothes/bags (maybe 1 or 2 guys are the exceptions). some women from other depts (which i don't know at all) sometimes "stare" at my bags in the lift, so i better use something less "obvious". :P

I only have a reissue and it's too small and too delicate for a work bag!!

Also,I work in a hospital and I need a tough bag. I wear my chocolate Mulberry Roxy,my black muse and have worn my tan Chloe Paddington,though the last tended to get too much attention:lol: .