Do You All Wear Your Chanels to Work?

1. If so which ones? I don't own any Chanel bags but I am curious as to whether you guys wear your bags to work. :biggrin:

2. Well, I don't have a paid job, but I do have internships at very respectable medical establishments where I still have doctors who are "bosses" and "supervisors" who will have a say in my future. So, I have to dress professional, but I don't bring anything designer.But if I were an adult, I would want to look fabulous every day of my life and be the best dressed in every room. As for now, I am just some little nothing-kid in a room full of medical school professors.

3. Yes, I bring my chanels everywhere. Whether to work or just to the corner store to pick up some chips. I think chanels can be worn to all places.

4. I wear my Chanel everywhere as well! Chanel is my main bag =)

5. Yes. Both my cambon and my classic flap go with me to work (not at the same time).

6. I take my Chanels everywhere, too. Except my Mademoiselle tote, which has a vinyl bottom without feet, doesn't go to work with me. My office is in a converted warehouse space and I don't want to put my bag down on the concrete floor.

7. Yes. I use my medium flap from the Soft Vintage Ligne to work sometimes.

8. Definitely. I take my cambon bowler with me EVERYONE. Whether it is to work or just the grocery store.

9. i take my cambon to work, but my classic flap is a little small for what i take to work so i haven't worn it

10. NOPE. but Chanels are welcome at Club BagnShoo!

11. I seldom wear mine, I don't want to ruin it, the leather is so beautiful and soft and it was my graduation gift from law school, I want to keep it pristine forever.

12. I bring my Souple purse to work everyday, it's so durable, I love it. However I turn the Chanel hardware towards me so my boss doesn't see that I carry a Chanel bag - I don't want her to think I'm making *too* much money otherwise I'd never get a raise!!!! :lol:

13. So interesting, anyone bringing their REPORTER to work :cool:

14. I do, and I might have the most casual job of members here. I am the Program Manager of a corporate fitness center, so my Reporter goes to the gym! Can't get it to do a workout though - it prefers to sit on top of the file cabinet in my cube and stay out of harm's way. Luckily no one at work really knows or cares about a Chanel bag, so I never worry about it getting stolen or gawked at. :biggrin:

15. No, a couple of my Chanels are too cutesy for work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice