do u wish tt u r never born?

do u ever wish tt u are not born to this world?

• Nope, never.

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have bad days, but never to the extent where I wish that I didn't have what I have today. I think I am very lucky to be where I am, to see the world the way I do, and have the drive to accomplish all my dreams.

Belini,
I am so sorry that you're going through such a tough time. I agree with sammyjoe that you should see someone to help you see that you're worth life. Take care. xo

I'm glad the thread has developed the way it has. I think the OP's post was a veiled question about abortion, which could get to be a pretty messy debate (if, indeed, it would even be allowed).

Regardless, a very slim minority would wish not to be born because humans by nature fear the unknown. What, if anything, is before birth and what, if anything, comes after death remains unknown and therefore not as desirable as the here and now.

when I was a awkward teen going thru some drama sure. but I got over that pretty quickly. now? no way! I'm totally thankful that I was born. Life is a great gift.:yes:

Ditto! I definitely went through some teenage angst too. Listened to a lot of The Cure, reading Camus, Sartre and so forth, pontificating the injustice of yadda yadda yadda... Thank goodness those days are OVER! I'm so much happier talking about handbags!:yahoo:

With all the hard times, I never wished I hadn't been born. Sadly, I have a friend who is going through a bunch of awful things now and she said something the other night that scared me (about wanting to just give up and I wondered what she really meant--she sounded better today).

There are many things we have no choice about--make the best of it.

I almost got aborted by my parents but I'm glad they decided to keep me. Sometimes I tease them by saying, "aren't you guys glad I'm around?!" :P

Ditto! I definitely went through some teenage angst too. Listened to a lot of The Cure, reading Camus, Sartre and so forth, pontificating the injustice of yadda yadda yadda... Thank goodness those days are OVER! I'm so much happier talking about handbags!:yahoo:

Oh the Shoo went thru her "Goth" phase for sure. :yes: Still love Peter Murphy though....

:back2topic: