Do u think most people who have never seen EPI before...

So funny you would start this thread. Today was the first day Epi Petit Noe went to the office and two of the girls there said, "Oh, you are not carrying LV!" (yes they said it in a horrified tone!) and to that I said yes I am and then they felt her up asking what she was made of?! I think Epi Petit Noe was astonished but I reassured her that they were admiring strokes!!!

So funny you would start this thread. Today was the first day Epi Petit Noe went to the office and two of the girls there said, "Oh, you are not carrying LV!" (yes they said it in a horrified tone!) and to that I said yes I am and then they felt her up asking what she was made of?! I think Epi Petit Noe was astonished but I reassured her that they were admiring strokes!!!

That's exactly why I want one (epi petite noe) cuz only people "in the know" will know it's LV:graucho:

I hate to admit that I kind of think the epi leather looks like plastic, but that's only cause I've never seen one up really close nor have I felt it.
I do think it's a great looking leather and I can't wait to actually hold one in real life!

LOL I remember when I brought home my Epi Myrtille Alma and my husband, after I asked his opinion about the bag, said that it looked like it was some plasticky thing that I bought at Wal-Mart. I tried to convince him that it was pure leather and he just shrugged and reiterated that it still looked like plastic. He was just glad I was happy, though.

Honestly, I think only LV lovers understand this Epi mystique!

I was in a Coach Outlet today and was carrying my clack epi speedy with a purse charm. I was 1st stopped by a male SA who complimented me on My Epi and purse charm. I was than practically acosted by a woman in the store who also loved my LV...

I think it looks and feels like vinyl but it has grown on me. My sis gives me hers as she outgrows them and she always gets black epi. I actually did not believe her that it was leather until I checked out the website.