do u love EVERYTHING HERMES???

I have to admit I saw quite an attractive watch on one of the reputable seller's sites yesterday... with "H"s all along the strap. Anyone want to tell me what Hermes watches are like in the flesh (and be frank here!) as they don't really seem to have acquired the cachet of the bags. Thanks!

The H watches are quite pretty eye candy. But I don't think any serious watch collector would consider an H watch to be a "real" watch. By serious collector I mean the sort that looks at Pateks, Audemars and the garage makers like Richard Mille.

They're in a different league from the bags which have the ultimate cachet.

Ok.....so last weekend in the shop I had this exact bag slung across my body and NO WAY did it make me look like this girl! Now tell me....would you wear this dress and those fabby shoes and then slap a huge Evelyn with a canvas strap on????? No...I don't THINK so......good GOD!

K.....actually the next size down would look great on you I think. On me I just looked like an ageing hippie-chic still in college....:sad: There are just some bags I can't pull off....this one and the Herbag are, sadly, no goes for S'mom.....

he, he.....you couldn't look like an ageing hippie chick if you tried!! I have to admit, I wouldn't wear it with the outfit she has it on with!! Gotta try it first, it may look ridiculous!!

The RTW is also not my cup of tea - too mature looking, and the bag with the perforated H on the front is kind of strange to me too.

I totally agree w/ you on this one tweetie. I just don't like the idea of "punched holes" in leather, just like the LV perforated line. Also, I really don't care for the Hermes watch that looks like a lock dangling on the side either. How can you tell time on it if its dangling like that. I feel it doesn't really serve its purpose. I know a lot of Pf'ers on here have it, please don't shoot me!!!:shame: I like their Kelly and the Birkin & some of their jewelry, scarves & leather accessories, but thats about it.:drool: