Do u like your LV bag to stand out??

I like it better when my bags don't stand out. I don't mind if they are bright colors (I love red), but I don't want them to scream "I am expensive!" I love Damier for this reason - people who are really into LV will recognize it, but otherwise no...it's classy in a subtle kind of way.

addictedtolv said:
I'm a total contradiction: I love Mono but I am so shy about carrying it and people noticing! :shame:

I understand. I don't really like that my mono always gets looks but in general I like my bags to stand out cuz they are awesome and a great accessory :wlae:

I believe if you carry a good quality bag and shoes your entire outfit will stand up, I don't spend as much in clothes, maybe coats, however I do like my bags and shoes do the talking when I walk..:P

hippiechic said:
I like it better when my bags don't stand out. I don't mind if they are bright colors (I love red), but I don't want them to scream "I am expensive!" I love Damier for this reason - people who are really into LV will recognize it, but otherwise no...it's classy in a subtle kind of way.
Same here;) ( hehe except for red)

addictedtolv said:
I'm a total contradiction: I love Mono but I am so shy about carrying it and people noticing! :shame:

I'm with addicted here, I like the mono designs but because it is LV's signature pattern, everyone stares at me and gives me looks like "Oh, she must be loaded and up herself", hence I get a bit nervous carrying it.
Don't get me wrong, I still love the mono line, but I've been really into the epi bags lately. Only people who really know their bags and appreciate them can pinpoint an epi LV bag :yes:

I figure that if i'm gonna spend alot of money on a bag i might as well show it off! I hate seeing people with fake bags walking around like they are high and mighty because they think that no one will notice that they're wearing fake..so if mine is real why not show it off?

socalgrl86 said:
I figure that if i'm gonna spend alot of money on a bag i might as well show it off! I hate seeing people with fake bags walking around like they are high and mighty because they think that no one will notice that they're wearing fake..so if mine is real why not show it off?
\
Depending on the situation, I totally agree. :yahoo:

since all my bags are mono, i love to drape pearls everywhere, and i drapw my seashell necklace around the speedy, giving it a "mermaid" feel. thats why i love that coral reef bracelet thingy.

I don't necessarily want my bag to 'pop out' before the rest of me does. I'd rather have someone say "Wow, what a great-looking, well dressed woman" than "Hey, look at that bag she has!" So my bag has to 'go' with my outfit and mood for that day. Most of my LV is mono and Damier, but I love my black MC pochette which is great as a casual evening bag...I think when the bag is a small evening clutch or pochette that's when it's cool for the bag to stick out more.

It depends on where I'm going, but most of the time I do like my bag to stand out a bit -- I tend to dress fairly conservatively so I need something to give my whole look some "pop"!

Nah, I don't really need a "look at me" bag - but I also think that certain LV bags are just too boring for me (e.g. damier print bags). So just a little showing off is good enough. :yes:

I like certain lines and certain colors that the come in. But that's about it. I don't just like them cause they simply stand out or whatnot. The bags I like tend to be eyecatchers though whether it's the color or the shape of the bag itself.